Zeppelin Halloween costumes

Don't feel bad, except for one person in the office who is a drummer and my wife, I'm convinced no one has any taste in music anymore. The only thing people in my age group (thirties) like for rock these days is college music which isn't really rock music, very sad.

I recently found a vintage Storm Trooper hat like JP wears with his boots, white pants, etc. How cool is that....okay don't be jealous. Now if only JP came with it. I think that will be my costume I will send a pic...or maybe not. Nobody can rock that look like JP!

A few years back, I saw a pic of one of the forum members dressed up for Halloween, I believe it was his avatar pic . . . . anyway, he was Jimmy in his stormtrooper outfit. So cool and his costume seems easy to recreate: dark pants or jeans tucked into black boots, a black short-sleeve tee shirt, suspenders, a long white scarf, aviator sunglasses, a military style hat, a black curly wig (if you don't have long curly black hair) and for the crowning touch . . . a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey! It had to be one of the coolest Halloween costumes I'd ever seen.

A few years back, I saw a pic of one of the forum members dressed up for Halloween, I believe it was his avatar pic . . . . anyway, he was Jimmy in his stormtrooper outfit. So cool and his costume seems easy to recreate: dark pants or jeans tucked into black boots, a black short-sleeve tee shirt, suspenders, a long white scarf, aviator sunglasses, a military style hat, a black curly wig (if you don't have long curly black hair) and for the crowning touch . . . a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey! It had to be one of the coolest Halloween costumes I'd ever seen.

Here it is bigstickbonzo :-)

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/38-post-a-picture-of-yourself/page__st__5420

Edit: Wrong link before

Archived