The Yellow Paper Series...

Percys_Plant

Sorry, didn't know what else to call it, but I've seen bits and pieces of this set of pictures here and there, and wondered if anyone had a link to all the images related to this photoshoot or even better, could actually post them all in this thread, please?

I love this photoshoot so much. Thank you!

yellowpaper.jpg

I've got a few full color shots of this session from negatives Howard Mylett had lent to me. I mentioned this session here after Robert

commented on Jason's prescription sunglasses at the NYC Celebration Day press conference - Bonzo is wearing what seem to be reading glasses in some of the shots from this session. I don't recall any other occasion where Bonzo was photographed with clear eyeglasses on.

@ Julia - Thank you! That's a popular shot, but yes, would love to have the bigger size if possible. *crosses fingers for your search*

@ Steve - You wouldn't happen to have those pictures scanned, would you? Or are they not shareable and just for your private collection?

I've got a few full color shots of this session from negatives Howard Mylett had lent to me. I mentioned this session here after Robert

commented on Jason's prescription sunglasses at the NYC Celebration Day press conference - Bonzo is wearing what seem to be reading glasses in some of the shots from this session. I don't recall any other occasion where Bonzo was photographed with clear eyeglasses on.

I have seen two other color shots and have them also somewhere and yes I remember the glasses in the pics.. Here he is in probably the same glasses in New York-Madison Square Garden- June 8, 1977.

zep_rare_216.jpg

Just found one of the other shots with glasses.

16428262-16428264-large.jpg

Edited by DavidZoso

Sorry, didn't know what else to call it, but I've seen bits and pieces of this set of pictures here and there, and wondered if anyone had a link to all the images related to this photoshoot or even better, could actually post them all in this thread, please?

I love this photoshoot so much. Thank you!

yellowpaper.jpg

I have never seen this particular photo. Thanks for posting Percys Plant.