I think 2013 will blow all our minds. Didn't think I'd ever say that!

ocean

...in case you were wondering, it is 21 December where I am....and I am still here. I projected what 21 December 11:11 was in the Mayan time zone versus where I am. So for me, the end of the world will be tomorrow, Saturday, 22 December at either 0511 hours or 1711 hours.

So I'm not expecting an exciting 2013.... :tears:

I absolutely agree! 2013 will be the greatest year of the decade!!!!

New albums from Black Keys, Deep Purple, BLACK SABBATH!, My Bloody Valentine, Beady Eye, Alice in Chains, and MORE!!! BRING IT ON BIZNITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! IM ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!! =)

...in case you were wondering, it is 21 December where I am....and I am still here. I projected what 21 December 11:11 was in the Mayan time zone versus where I am. So for me, the end of the world will be tomorrow, Saturday, 22 December at either 0511 hours or 1711 hours.

So I'm not expecting an exciting 2013.... :tears:

Cheer Up, Dude. Nothing is gonna happen, i'm not going to freak the fuck out of me because of some men that lived centuries ago. they may have been intelligent, but all those modern assumptions are nothing but blatant pseudoscience that can't be possible in anyway. in Mayan History itself, there are some predicted dates that go up to the year 4771. There isn't a single translated text that refers to the blatant doomsday, it's all fake assumptions by some over-imaginative scientists.

The Fear i have and i think that a lot of us have, is nothing more than a slight fear of the unknown, which is a phobia of things that aren't comprehensible by our minds, NASA denies it, every human with a healthy mind denies it, so i'll.

http://www.nasa.gov/...2012-guest.html

Apparently those Mayan astronomer-priests weren't predicting the end of the world, they simply ran out of room on the rock they were carving.

OK, a remastered box set is a hopeful and beautiful thing. Jimmy Page alive and well: priceless.

And another thing! Heart will be inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame in April. Is it too much to hope that one or more Zep persons might show?

Archived