Patty & Bobby on Jools Holland

JTM

Live right now singing Highway Song. Patty on Guitar and Vocal. Bobby, Vocal and gob iron. This will be repeated this coming Friday.

Edited by JTM

Just because that isn't his name maybe?

Uh, ok Robert it is then, not Bobby....or Bob, even Rob.... Anyway I must say I enjoyed their performance together. Will be watching again Friday. Maybe they will do another song.....Speak to Jools even.....Have to wait and see

They performed Highway Song on tonight's show, which Patty said in an interview is a song she was playing around with during a sound check on the Band of Joy tour and Robert finished writing with her. The harmonies are really nice on that one

Live right now singing Highway Song. Patty on Guitar and Vocal. Bobby, Vocal and gob iron. This will be repeated this coming Friday.

I remember ROBERT'S interview on The Rockline Radio show,hosted by Bob Cobern, probably in 1990 before the Manic Nirvana tour, a listener who called in got on the air and said "Hey Bob", and Plant quickly said "he must be talking to you, because my name is not Bob"

I remember ROBERT'S interview on The Rockline Radio show,hosted by Bob Cobern, probably in 1990 before the Manic Nirvana tour, a listener who called in got on the air and said "Hey Bob", and Plant quickly said "he must be talking to you, because my name is not Bob"

Bobby and Patty sitting in a tree. That is funny. Charlie, Chuck, Charles, doesn't bother me. Next time he does a call in show we should flood it with callers calling him Bobby, Bob, and Rob...

Bobby and Patty sitting in a tree. That is funny. Charlie, Chuck, Charles, doesn't bother me. Next time he does a call in show we should flood it with callers calling him Bobby, Bob, and Rob...

Why? Because he doesn't like it? That's really pathetic.

You clearly hate Robert and have no respect for him. Why don't you stick to threads about the other 3?

Not at all, people can't take themselves so seriously. It would be great to hear that interview where he says that. Does anyone have it? The whole thing sounds so funny

Im pretty sure I have it cassette, recorded off the radio, but I have no way to transfer it, I know I have, Plant Rockline interviews for Now And Zen, and Manic nirvana promotions

• 5 months later...

'The Saturday Night Show' has just started on channel RTE in Ireland. Patty is on and they said yesterday that Robert would also be singing. Its just started on the RTE player, 2150hrs. You can watch online if you are in the UK. Not sure about anywhere else though.

She calls him Bobby doesnt she? I think I heard her say it once this summer on one of the radio shows

You clearly hate Robert and have no respect for him. Why don't you stick to threads about the other 3?

I KNOW , this summer,when she was promoting the cd and he sang with her,at the end she thanked the band and thanked Bobby,I had to go back and listen again as I was thinking who is Bobby and then it clicked

My husbands name is Richard,we call him Rick,but if someone calls him Dick,which is another nickname for Richard , he totally freaks out