What If ................... those rumours had been true or what if they had lived

weslgarlic

• 3 weeks later...

What if Jimmy Page really had collaborated with DJ Shadow?

What if Django Reinhardt had never knocked over that candle?

What if Gary Moore had joined Black Sabbath?

What if Bruce Springsteen actually had talent?

What if Jimmy Page really had collaborated with DJ Shadow?

What if Django Reinhardt had never knocked over that candle?

What if Gary Moore had joined Black Sabbath?

What if Bruce Springsteen actually had talent?

Gary Moore had joined Ozzy Osbourne's solo band ?

The Boss is ok

I agree, "The Boss" is talentless, his voice has no warm unique character, his songs are shite and I never understood why Rolling Stone Magazine loves him so much. His music is depressing, and makes me want to stare at my shoes and pull the trigger.

Great I'll buy you his complete box set then ...........nar only joking

Great I'll buy you his complete box set then ...........nar only joking

Listen mate, I understand that not everything has to be a fist pumping good time, or a mesmerizing groove, but even his acoustic stuff fails what I like to call the “campfire test” - If you can’t sit around a campfire and get your friends to join in, or afterwards say, ‘hey that is a cool or fun song’ it probably is a shite song. And Bruce Springsteen to my ears fails the “campfire test”.

What if Freddie Mercury wasn't so promiscuous (I'm also a big fan of Queen just in case if someone takes offense at this comment)

Having been a Queen fan for the past 20 years now (heard my first Queen song at the age of 5), as I grew older and understood what really had happened to Freddie, I found myself asking the exact same question time and time again.

What if Michael Schenker had joined Rolling Stones 1975 - Rush or Areosmith all of which he caimed have asked him to join in an interview

what if Mick Bolton had stayed in UFO

What if Mick Abrahams had stayed in Jethro Tull

What if Thin Lizzy had stuck with original trio line up with Eric Bell

What if Talking Heads Tina Weymouth had replaced Bill Wyman in the Rolling Stones

what if Roger Daltery had replaced Mick Jagger 1988 in the rolling stones ...keith richards interview

rolling stones would have been looking for a keith richards replacement if he hadn;t recovered after the coconut incident according to Jagger

• 1 month later...

What if Sir Lord Baltimore stayed together?

What if Dust stayed together?

What if Dust released a live album?

What if Lonesome Dave and Rod Price were still alive and the original Foghat was still together?

What if Rory Gallager joined the Stones?

What if Roy Buchanan joined the Stones?

What if the original Montrose line up reunited?

What if Stevie Ray Vaughan had lived?

What if Sir Lord Baltimore stayed together?

What if Dust stayed together?

What if Dust released a live album?

What if Lonesome Dave and Rod Price were still alive and the original Foghat was still together?

What if Roy Buchanan joined the Stones?

What if the original Montrose line up reunited?

What if Stevie Ray Vaughan had lived?

there is tape somewhere of rory's rehearsal with the stones in the vaults

What if the Rolling Stones had hired Peter Frampton to replace Mick Taylor instead of Ronnie Wood?

(In the Biography episode on Frampton they mentioned that he made their short list as a possible replacement.)

What if Jimmy Page had joined The Yardbirds the first time they asked him, in 1965?

What if Dave Davies had been The Kinks' lead singer and front man instead of his brother?

SECONDS: I heard you once auditioned for the Rolling Stones

GALLAGHER: I didn't audition. I was a session man with them in Holland for a few days. Mick Taylor had just left, and Jeff Beck was there, too. There was no audition as such; I just sat down and joined some of the songs I was involved in.

http://www.rorygallagher.com/#/archives/interviews/rory_gallagher_king_of_the_blooze

Archived