St. Louis at Arizona
NY Giants at San Diego
Seattle at San Francisco
Carolina at New Orleans

Dallas at Chicago

Edited by paul carruthers

Jacksonville
Cincinnati
Atlanta (I reserve the right to change this pick in the event Aaron Rodgers plays)
New England
Oakland
Detroit (Something tells me not to trust Detroit on the road, but on the other hand I'm not completely sold on the Eagles)
Miami
Tampa Bay (Sorry Rick, but my gut tells me Tampa is a lock at home)
Kansas City (Just the tonic the Chiefs need, the sorry ass Taters)
Baltimore (Another tough one, but when in doubt, go with the home team)
Denver
Arizona
San Diego
San Francisco (I wonder if Roger Goodell has booked Seattle's trip to the Meadowlands in February already? He should)
New Orleans (Who dats will bounce back at home in a tough game)

Dallas (Just when you start to trust the Cowboys, they do something to mess it up, but I don't think it will be this week)

Week 13 results:

jb126: 12-4

paul carruthers: 11-5

LedZeppfan77: 11-5

Strider: 10-6

jabe: 9-7

pottedplant: 8-8

Yearly results:

jb126: 120-71

Strider: 119-72

jabe: 115-76

paul carruthers: 114-77

LedZeppfan77: 110-81

Walter: 104-71

DAS: 61-45

pottedplant: 51-33

Paul, I went over jabe, jb126 and my numbers and the results should be as follows:

Me: 119-72

jabe: 117-74

jb126: 117-74

You gave jb126 credit for one too many wins for the week...she was 11-5, not 12-4.

I know it's a pain in the ass doing this and your eyes start to glaze over, so much gratitude to you for your work.

^^ Thanks for the correction on jabe's part, but I just checked jb's picks again & I see she only missed on 4 games. Care to tell me what games she missed on?

:lol: I goofed on the Cincy/SD game. Yep, you're right on jb126's weekly score of 12-4, which makes her season total 118-73. She was 106-69 coming into week 13. 12-4 added to 106-69 makes 118-73.

Edited by Strider

^^ I think you made an error potted, you picked Seattle and San Fran and omitted the Dallas/Chicago game. Of course, we all make a few errors now & again, see my numbers crunching for the week. :lol:

I gave you that Seattle and under play BEFORE the game last night. A WINNER. And I had Portland. So my only mistake was the Blues, Strider can tell you about that as you do not follow hockey. But my cash was on the football game. I LOVE THE RAIDERS OVER THE JETS SO FAR. Can you believe the Jets are favored in that game by 2? Good time to jump on the Raida's

I gave you that Seattle and under play BEFORE the game last night. A WINNER. And I had Portland. So my only mistake was the Blues, Strider can tell you about that as you do not follow hockey. But my cash was on the football game. I LOVE THE RAIDERS OVER THE JETS SO FAR. Can you believe the Jets are favored in that game by 2? Good time to jump on the Raida's

I'm glad you have such faith in the Raiders. I'm tempted to pick them but too often with the Raiders, it's one step forward, two steps back.

McGloin has shown promise...but then, so did Pryor...and Jason Campbell before him.

If Geno Smith continues to be Geno Smith then I would say that's easy money Rick.

I am still boiling over that Bills bullshit loss and the refs calling that "interference" that killed our season. It was NOT INTERFERENCE. now we have to wait until next year to get in. And I believe we will win the East next year and a new chapter will begin. This team is good and on the rise. So ok, we get another good pick to add to this roster. I say look out with EJ now in place with a good backup. Enjoy this ride NE, its about to end

My Week 14 picks:

JACKSONVILLE...who imagined this scenario before the season began? Worst Thursday game ever?

CINCINNATI...okay, after doubting them all year, I finally believe in Cincy.

GREEN BAY...Aaron Rogers or not, never trust SADlanta and Matty Ice.

NEW ENGLAND...New England still is a force to be reckoned with, like it or not.

NY JETS...if it was in Oakland or the afternoon game, I would pick the Raiders...but 10am on the East Coast? Reluctantly, J-E-T-S.

DETROIT...here is where we find out if Nick Foles is for real...I expect Bush and Megatron to slice the Eagles D up.

PITTSBURGH...two demoralized teams going thru the motions at this point.

TAMPA BAY...another wasted season by Buffalo..."wait til next year" should be the team's mantra.

KANSAS CITY...after struggling against Manning and Rivers, Chiefs right the ship against the abysmal RGIII and Shanahan's shitty Redskins.

BALTIMORE...who knows and who cares...flip a coin...tails says Baltimore.

DENVER...Denver NEEDS the #1 seed to avoid New England, so they can't afford any more slip ups.

ARIZONA...an intriguing battle between two better-than-expected teams...home field cooking helps Arizona in this case.

SAN DIEGO...losing to Cincy at home is one thing...if Chargers lose to the Giants at home, there should be a complete purge during the offseason.

SAN FRANCISCO...Seattle has to lose eventually, and now that they have a three game lead and clinched the playoffs, their drive may not be as focused as the 49ers, who are angry and playing much better than they were in September-October. One last hurrah at Candlestick!

NEW ORLEANS...it's tempting to pick Carolina, it really is...but Drew Brees rarely has two subpar games in a row and I expect the Saints to get right back in the Superdome.

DALLAS...fuck da Bears...they're even more maddening and untrustworthy than the Cowboys...and Cutler is even more of a risk in December than Romo.

I am still boiling over that Bills bullshit loss and the refs calling that "interference" that killed our season. It was NOT INTERFERENCE. now we have to wait until next year to get in. And I believe we will win the East next year and a new chapter will begin. This team is good and on the rise. So ok, we get another good pick to add to this roster. I say look out with EJ now in place with a good backup. Enjoy this ride NE, its about to end

You said the same things last year..