How to Contact Jason Bonham?

StevenGleed

Hello everyone,

I am looking for advice as to how I may contact Jason. I went to school with Jason in Elmfield School Stourbridge, England during the period from 1973 to 1981. We were very good friends. I went to his house regularly the Old Hyde Farm near Kidderminster, and he often came to my house for weekends etc. John Bonham often used to be there and he picked us up on the occasions I went to their farm. There are many memories of this time, and Carmen Plant, Robert's daughter was also in the class below Jason and me. Robert was a football fan and used to turn up for the school team training sessions.

I left Elmfield School when I was 15, and I lost contact with him. We had a class reunion 2 years ago, and Jason was the only person who did not turn up, although this was probably because no one, like me, had his contact details to get him to come along.

I have checked the web for his agent, but I can not find any details. The webmaster of this site may be able to help and have contacts with Jason. If so I would really appreciate your help. Jason I am sure will be pleased if you pass on my contact details.

Thanks and regards

Steven Gleed swngld@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you very much, that was really helpful. I checked out Trinifold on the web and have their contact details, and I have emailed them asking if they can help me. I notice also on the article about Jason on this site, Jason spoke of him emailing Robert and Jimmy about the concert, so I guess he has email - I just need to see if I can get his email address. The issue is that everyone is very sensitive about gicing these details out....

Steven,

I am a retired music journalist, and Foreigner's publicist is a long-time contact of mine.

If you want to send me an IM with a message for Jason, I'd be happy to pass that on for you...

;^)

Okay how about Jimmy's too!

John,

That would be great. I would very much appreciate it. I have very many fond memories of those early years at school, and at the time myself and the rest of the class never really appreciated what led Zeppelin were. For us, it was something vague and related to the US, they were never in the UK charts anyway! Jason used to tell us incredible stuff about the band, but it was something we could not relate to. Its funny because years later, when I turned 20, I went and bought Led Zep I, just to see what it was all about...and it blew my mind. The last 20 years I have been enjoying Led Zep as a fan and loving their music. Seeing Jason on stage brought it all back, and I looked him up on UTube, and he is exactly like he was as a kid, same expressions, same look, said the same kind of stuff. He's changed physically, but havent we all, but we are the same people underneath. Seeing him on the UTube videos, made me what to call him up, and tell him, that I get it now, and tell him also that I was proud of him! I of course want to go back over the school years also, the personal stuff.

It would be enough that you get a simply message that Steven Gleed, or "Gleedy" is trying to contact him. He will know who and thats enough. If he has my email he can get hold of me, which is swngld@yahoo.co.uk.

Kind regards, and thanks so much for offering

Steven Gleed

Well I think in hindsight I would have done, but I think it was done by one or two people just ringing around. In fact, I was not involved, in the process. If we can track him down, it would be worth having another renuion. It was one of the most incredible evenings. We had not seen each other for nearly 25 years, and we all got drunk, and ended up doing the same things we used to do in class as kids!

Well I think in hindsight I would have done, but I think it was done by one or two people just ringing around. In fact, I was not involved, in the process. If we can track him down, it would be worth having another renuion. It was one of the most incredible evenings. We had not seen each other for nearly 25 years, and we all got drunk, and ended up doing the same things we used to do in class as kids!

I really hope you can reach out to your old friend and relive your shared past...what a great thing to look forward to!

Hello everyone,

I am looking for advice as to how I may contact Jason. I went to school with Jason in Elmfield School Stourbridge, England during the period from 1973 to 1981. We were very good friends. I went to his house regularly the Old Hyde Farm near Kidderminster, and he often came to my house for weekends etc. John Bonham often used to be there and he picked us up on the occasions I went to their farm. There are many memories of this time, and Carmen Plant, Robert's daughter was also in the class below Jason and me. Robert was a football fan and used to turn up for the school team training sessions.

I left Elmfield School when I was 15, and I lost contact with him. We had a class reunion 2 years ago, and Jason was the only person who did not turn up, although this was probably because no one, like me, had his contact details to get him to come along.

I have checked the web for his agent, but I can not find any details. The webmaster of this site may be able to help and have contacts with Jason. If so I would really appreciate your help. Jason I am sure will be pleased if you pass on my contact details.

Thanks and regards

Steven Gleed swngld@yahoo.co.uk

How awesome to be his pal in school!

Good luck!

How awesome to be his pal in school!

Good luck!

Bonham returns to his regular drum chair in Foreigner at the end of the month for a couple of shows in Florida — where he and his family reside — including a New Year’s Eve date with the B-52’s at the Universal Studios Citywalk in Orlando. That show will be broadcast live by Comcast’s CN8 network.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...121807.article

Archived