The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

I'd say real- plastic trees are manufactured from petroleum which = more pollution. Plus they disrupt natural cycles- pine trees grown on farms are ment to be harvested and are actually trimmed specially so they grow into the prefered christmas tree shape. How do I know about this? there's about a bazillion tree farms where I live, pine trees grow like mushrooms and the fake trees are putting some farmers out of business.

Cheeze Wiz or Easy Cheese?

Not Cool Whip, but Redi Whip. The Redi Whip factory was in my town until this fall when they moved. You could go right up to the plant and look in the windows because it was right in town and you could see the cans going down a belt to be filled because they didn't have the nozzel on them. It always smelled nasty around the factory like sour milk and chlorine. I prefer Redi Whip over Cool Whip. :lol:

Do you hate it when your socks shrink after being washed?

My washing machine never goes out of balance...it's mounted on springs and has concrete around the drum, etc... :D

I use both liquid softener and dryer sheets. Makes the house smell good. :D

I've stayed up longer than 24 hours before.

What are you looking forward to?

Who knows if the new year will bring changes. Hopefully for the better.

If you had to have one which would you have:

1. Everytime you walked into a room your crotch area lit up and flashed.

2. Everytime you saw someone you were attracted to the Darth Vader Star Wars music came from your crotch!

I read that one years ago on the net. I opted for both at the same time....that would be so cool! :lol:

Archived