How do I get a job with Zep ?

HINCH

ZEP has been a HUGE influence on my life and my music. I'm a pro guitarist & songwriter approved through Gibson Guitars loaner program and they were sooooo gracious in giving me this new 2007 Les Paul Classic with custom Tom Morgan artwork. I've worked with Foreigner (Electric Lady Studios), Paul Rogers (guitar tech), SLASH (asst engineer), Ray Charles (prod. manager), Lenny Kravitz (asst engineer) and many more. I would give ANYTHING to see if Zep is going to be seeking help or has openings for techs, road crew, stage A2's, production managers, sound & mix engineers...anything !!! I'd be on the next flight to the UK ! Any info from the band would be DEEPLY appreciated.

PLEASE TOUR TOUR TOUR TOUR !!!

You have reset the bar !!!!!!

Peace, art & music

HINCH

www.myspace.com/jimmyhinch

Go ahead and send your resume into http://www.ledzeppelinwillneverhireyou.com and go down to the last link. Click it, and then submit your resume/references. The band will contact you in 7-10 days about setting up an interview. Bring your instrument/sheet music so you can do your best to impress them. Good luck!

ZEP has been a HUGE influence on my life and my music. I'm a pro guitarist & songwriter approved through Gibson Guitars loaner program and they were sooooo gracious in giving me this new 2007 Les Paul Classic with custom Tom Morgan artwork. I've worked with Foreigner (Electric Lady Studios), Paul Rogers (guitar tech), SLASH (asst engineer), Ray Charles (prod. manager), Lenny Kravitz (asst engineer) and many more. I would give ANYTHING to see if Zep is going to be seeking help or has openings for techs, road crew, stage A2's, production managers, sound & mix engineers...anything !!! I'd be on the next flight to the UK ! Any info from the band would be DEEPLY appreciated.

PLEASE TOUR TOUR TOUR TOUR !!!

You have reset the bar !!!!!!

Peace, art & music

HINCH

www.myspace.com/jimmyhinch

Don't name drop or anything!

All members already have assistants and personal techs, and prefered production managers-engineers. Your best bet "if" they do any shows would be to get into the stagehand's union and get in line behind the rest of us, being prepared to do nothing more than load in's/ load out's. B)

Archived