The Monday thread...how was your weekend?

Dancin'Days

I had a great weekend!!!! I went to the Christmas market in Nurnberg on Saturday with my girlfriend, and while she went and looked at the Christmas stuff, I sat in the Irish pub (where it was nice and warm by the way) and had a few pints of cider :drinks: Sunday was a nice peaceful day of watching TV and doing my wash....

well my weekend is friday and saturday, and my husbands is saturday and sunday, so our saturdays are a cherished time together. it goes so fast.

we usually try and sleep in a bit, as we are both early workers, then a cooked brekkie, and catching up on movies etc.

I had a great weekend!!!! I went to the Christmas market in Nurnberg on Saturday with my girlfriend, and while she went and looked at the Christmas stuff, I sat in the Irish pub (where it was nice and warm by the way) and had a few pints of cider :drinks: Sunday was a nice peaceful day of watching TV and doing my wash....

That sounds great Dancin'Days! Friday night I visited a friend that I have not seen since I moved and that was nice. On Saturday I was at home and barbequed chicken and listened to a lot of music and that was nice. On Sunday I listened to a lot of music, I did my laundry, and went grocery shopping. It was good.

Nürnberg has an Irish pub now? :o

The Christkindlesmarkt is one of the delights of the season that I miss most from my years in Nürnberg. A pleasure just to walk among the rows of stalls in the snow.

No snow this year Strider just drizzling rain all day and then in the evening it started to piss down pretty good! There are actually 6 or 7 Irish pubs in Nurnberg now, this is the one I was in http://finnegansirishpub.de/

• 1 month later...

Archived