DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

I just got word back from a post delivering job that I had applied to, they told me I was unsuccessful but at least they had taken the time to tell me that which in my book is a BIG thing.
One of the now many pet hates that I have is putting so much effort, time, blood, sweat, tears etc.....only for your application to be overlooked and the employer doesn't bother their barney telling you if you have got in or not.

I just got word back from a post delivering job that I had applied to, they told me I was unsuccessful but at least they had taken the time to tell me that which in my book is a BIG thing.

One of the now many pet hates that I have is putting so much effort, time, blood, sweat, tears etc.....only for your application to be overlooked and the employer doesn't bother their barney telling you if you have got in or not.

yes I`ve been there...

well wee nothing much going on within my busy boring daily life...the one upper hours through out the daily bits and pieces I`ve been playing the music of Mingus/Monk/Coltrane, Rory Gallagher/Rod Stewart/Plant & Zeppelin which isn't a bad way to spend the time without being bored YES...then there`s the daily drive to and from work with music blasting out total happiness...well I`ll be off soon to the busy daily company to earn the ££££££££ to buy the Vinyl/Cd`s...but I`m totally enjoying the employment wonderful people to be with...the day`s another RIANNING DAY...WINDY TOO! but you cannot have everything can you...been seeking out books on the musicians Monk/Coltrane ect not much luck for a good review of the book...well isn't there any more fun filled day`s for the weekend as its the race for life...ooh if you`ve time to listen to the four cd box set of Rod Stewart Sessions 1971-1998 the recording spanning 25 YEARS...

Quote:

sometimes you`ve gotten to say...BOLLOCKS!

well wee nothing much going on within my busy boring daily life...the one upper hours through out the daily bits and pieces I`ve been playing the music of Mingus/Monk/Coltrane, Rory Gallagher/Rod Stewart/Plant & Zeppelin which isn't a bad way to spend the time without being bored YES...then there`s the daily drive to and from work with music blasting out total happiness...well I`ll be off soon to the busy daily company to earn the ££££££££ to buy the Vinyl/Cd`s...but I`m totally enjoying the employment wonderful people to be with...the day`s another RIANNING DAY...WINDY TOO! but you cannot have everything can you...been seeking out books on the musicians Monk/Coltrane ect not much luck for a good review of the book...well isn't there any more fun filled day`s for the weekend as its the race for life...ooh if you`ve time to listen to the four cd box set of Rod Stewart Sessions 1971-1998 the recording spanning 25 YEARS...

Quote:

sometimes you`ve gotten to say...BOLLOCKS!

I have that Rod Stewart box set, and I bought a copy for myself and my dad when it came out years ago. It's very bright and flashy.

LIfe feels GREAT, HUGE changes on the way. Had an excellent time in Toronto this week. Looking forward to Wakefield Quebec (Try and find that on a map!). Ottawa should should be great

I have that Rod Stewart box set, and I bought a copy for myself and my dad when it came out years ago. It's very bright and flashy.

LIfe feels GREAT, HUGE changes on the way. Had an excellent time in Toronto this week. Looking forward to Wakefield Quebec (Try and find that on a map!). Ottawa should should be great

hope all keeps going supersonic in your life CJW...

well there isn't a massive amount of any up or downs of life daily busy boring usual crap...there has been a load of BB King music since his sad passing away...ooh today is record store day this store only sales VINYL ooh I`m as happy as a pig in shit lol....I`ve also been playing a load of jazz fabulous love it...new job still going well which is a plus these days great job/workmates and the bosses aren't to bad too! funny boy. well the sun is out to without any RIANNING I hope...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Zep Heads, we need to gather our collective strength and send good vibes to our fellow member, Babs, who is dealing with a health difficulty that needs all the positive support you can muster for as long as you can muster it. So whatever you believe in, say a prayer, send good thoughts, light a candle, chant an incantation, whatever your way, please be kind and mindful to do it. Thanks very much, I'm sure Babs and his fam appreciate the good will.

We're here for you, Babsy! :friends:

Edited by Patrycja

Ok Zep Heads, we need to gather our collective strength and send good vibes to our fellow member, Babs, who is dealing with a health difficulty that needs all the positive support you can muster for as long as you can muster it. So whatever you believe in, say a prayer, send good thoughts, light a candle, chant an incantation, whatever your way, please be kind and mindful to do it. Thanks very much, I'm sure Babs and his fam appreciate the good will.

We're here for you, Babsy! :friends:

Hey Babs keep your chin up, and don't give up, may the music god give you a tune to keep you going and may you find a goal you want to accomplish to see through the end.

Hey Babs keep your chin up, and don't give up, may the music god give you a tune to keep you going and may you find a goal you want to accomplish to see through the end.

Babs, I'm sending prayers your way and burning some sage on your behalf.

Hey, really appreciate it, gents! It means a lot and it all counts. Thanks very much.

^^ Update - GREAT NEWS as Babs got an important health update today and he's out of the worst of it. Looks to be in the clear. Really, thanks very much to all who had some positive thoughts towards him.

Thinking of you in the light as I blare this with thankfulness about your good tidings and health, Babs! :friends::beer:

^^ Update - GREAT NEWS as Babs got an important health update today and he's out of the worst of it. Looks to be in the clear. Really, thanks very much to all who had some positive thoughts towards him.

Thinking of you in the light as I blare this with thankfulness about your good tidings and health, Babs! :friends::beer:

Congrats, glad to hear

great to hear his on the way back to good health...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMVPjJ9eJa8

sadly CJW no my mother is slowly passing away...

Congrats, glad to hear

Thank you :)

great to hear his on the way back to good health...sadly CJW no my mother is slowly passing away...

Thank you, as well, geekfreak. I am sorry to read about your Mom. If that is what has to be, may it be as peaceful as it can be... Sending good thoughts your way...

Well it's interesting. Father's day came and went and my son didn't even notice which I guess is not a big deal because he is only 12, but I thought for sure at some point during the day he might mention but didn't. Maybe it's because he is young, maybe I'm not the dad I thought I was. It's odd because when I was a kid I really wanted to impress my dad, and I guess kids today think differently. It's so fucked up, the older I get, the more I'm becoming a groovy disbeliever. Thought for sure in my 20's and 30's I knew the answers to the world and now I'm just sort of stuck in a slipstream watching the world and people around me not knowing anything.