DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

well its back to the normal everyday bullshit, still its the need for monies you work for your family. but there isn't time today to play music as I`ve gotten some bits and pieces to do... we are having a revamp of the spare bedroom so where in the planning stage now... well I`ve been to the place of heighted enlightened musical madness yesterday playing vinyl/cd`s totally lose within the music was wow wow wee.... I`ve been to the top of the magical music listening too...

It has actually gotten to the point that I need to invest in a very good set of wireless headphones because the Mrs yesterday insisted I lower the volume on the stereo and she was very clear about it. Surprised me even more when my son ask that I lower the volume as well. So much for my island paradise...

It has actually gotten to the point that I need to invest in a very good set of wireless headphones because the Mrs yesterday insisted I lower the volume on the stereo and she was very clear about it. Surprised me even more when my son ask that I lower the volume as well. So much for my island paradise...

Did Mrs W sound like this........................

http://youtu.be/7nche_OIHEI

I hope she didn't sound like that Charles J. otherwise you are in trouble... LOL... bloody cool Jimi H vid... what is there to seek out the wireless headphones for you, I`ve gotten a pair there not to great as the sound fads in and out if your moving around, so I`m going on the hunting around for a better off pair this time I`m going to be testing them around the hi-fi store before I buy... as Mrs GF say the same to me its a part of married life. why isn't there a space for music junkie to have the volume at just the right setting... the music of the `60`s I`d been playing last night the box set of the pop festival Monterey `67 4cd`s of great music played live the Otis Redding set is cool his voice in amazing form, the other highlight set by The Who/Janis/Jimi/The Byrds/The Mamas and The Papas are also fab set too!... may play the Woodstock box set next time, the music of that era is some of the greatest musicians making some of that eras greatest musical output... there isn't a wonder why some much music was off the wall with all the Kool Acid/Weed/booze too!... the bands than just went for it anyway they like to!... the ends of the lifeline of having no music to heal me...

I hope she didn't sound like that Charles J. otherwise you are in trouble... LOL... bloody cool Jimi H vid... what is there to seek out the wireless headphones for you, I`ve gotten a pair there not to great as the sound fads in and out if your moving around, so I`m going on the hunting around for a better off pair this time I`m going to be testing them around the hi-fi store before I buy...

I tried on a pair of those Beats Pro model which sounded fucking amazing 2 weeks ago, but I can't recall if they were wireless or not. I have always been a fan of Bang Olufsen and Harmon kardon makes some good gear as well. The fade in our sucks though, because I want to be able to zone out with them on when the kids are in bed at night.

Edited by Charles J. White

sounds like you`ll have to do some research on the wireless free headphones Charles J. if you find a pair which will not fade the sound when you are moving about when wearing them, please let me know... well the highlight of the first shift of the week was at break time chilling with Classic FM Radio the headphones on wonderful time... isn't the age of being mature after you reach the age of 21, as I`ve still sometimes act like a child only when I`m listening to music with my air guitar, which when the other mature adults hear I`m still doing the air guitar or dancing along to the music they say grow up I say fuck off you sad old gits... been reading my copies of IMHO the best two music magazines Relix and Hittin` The Note, don't get me wrong there are possible two others which are Classic Rock/ Blues, but IMHO the first two are always filled with the best of the best musicians with reviews, interviews and reviewing the cd`s, dvd`s and vinyl which I`ve found vey helpful from time to time, which isn't the case with Rock/Blues magazines... the most wonderous release of the Led Zeppelin body of work PG is next wonder what its going to revel... the other day I`d been sitting at the table drink the first cup of tea of the day facing the window watching the world go by when the children where drawing silly children`s bits and pieces which made me smile... I`ve been so up tight and stressing to the max with some work, personnel and family matters its a wonder I didn't pull my hair out and blow of steam, but a I didn't so that`s a plus in stand of a negative so I`ll take that as it is... isn't the group of self righteous butt kiss ever going to get it right on we the people have the rights to say NO... there are those whom wouldn't be able to with stand the constant drown of a other fabulous band I`ve been a worshiper for ages EARTH, totally great band... lets see if we`ve gotten in us to come up with a all time top 20 albums list.... mind you that would change everyday or even hour... sometimes I`ve wished I`d be able to speed up time in times of sadness mostly... but what will not kill you only makes you stronger... well so they say LOL...

well said sir, great cover song... been trying to cope within the inner zone of cosmic eastern meet western fusing the vast mixed of colourful musical wonderment, you`ve holding out the sighted positive heighted inner peace, with music fused within inner you..

I have decided to join the local leisure centre. Swimming and gym training is in the cards. It's not that I am overweight or out of condition, but I feel that a workout 3 or 4 days a week will just be great. I used to be a gym member and I swam miles when I was younger. Anyway for £30 crisp English notes a month, it is a real bargain. My plan is to cycle ( of course) the 2 miles along the canal and work out for 40 mins. Cardiovascular mainly but with a few weights. Then 40 mins lane swimming. This will compliment my golf which I still do, weather permitting, Tuesday and Thursday. I currently cycle the 5 miles each way to the club. Now where are my gym shoes?

good man chillumpuffer, isn't it a strange I`ve been checking out the local gyms here to join talk about weird and spooky. unlike yourself I`m overweight a fat fuck as I`d stop all training once I`d hung up the old rugby boots, who wouldn't stop well many wouldn't stop all together yes... been watching some bands I`ve just entered into there music, on youtube.com which isn't a great way to really get the full in packed of the music, but its better than not hearing the music at all. the new batch of musicians are: Earth. Sons Of Hippies, Elephant Stone, Siena Root, Corbot, and Endless Boogie these bands IMHO are better than the reality television stars, which are the absolutely the shit music. there music seem to me to hold your inner cosmic mindbending joyous musical energy journey, which is totally cool to me... isn't that`s what music is about anyway.... well there are a few more weeks till the Christmas Holidays which isn't for everyone as I`ve found out within workmates, but a I`m on about the time off WORK... well I`ve been trying to get my MOJO back... my mojo isn't here yet but I`ll find it sooner than later its wow wee when its there. fully mojo power I`ve nothing to steering me along the rocky roads of life. there as been to many downsides this year than most other years but a that`s life sometimes along the highs/lows within lifetimes of us human beings moving along the rocky roads, maybe we`ll meet along the roads of rocky times with some of you along for the ride of your own... I`ve been filled with the happiness of others which as amazed me through out the times its happen... I`ve never been happiest with the mentality of other so called fellow human beings with there anti negative views which they have only the darkness of negative points of view with all there vile and venom... wouldn't or shouldn't we call there bluff to see, I`d state a NO as there out for the 15mins of fame... I`m at the crossroads of the most important life changing times. welcome back to my mojo whenever its BACK...

I have decided to join the local leisure centre. Swimming and gym training is in the cards. It's not that I am overweight or out of condition, but I feel that a workout 3 or 4 days a week will just be great. I used to be a gym member and I swam miles when I was younger. Anyway for £30 crisp English notes a month, it is a real bargain. My plan is to cycle ( of course) the 2 miles along the canal and work out for 40 mins. Cardiovascular mainly but with a few weights. Then 40 mins lane swimming. This will compliment my golf which I still do, weather permitting, Tuesday and Thursday. I currently cycle the 5 miles each way to the club. Now where are my gym shoes?

Great news. keep it up!

I'm knackered just reading your post!!!!I had to "run" for the bus today on my way home from work, it nearly killed me.

I'm knackered just reading your post!!!!I had to "run" for the bus today on my way home from work, it nearly killed me.

If had been me, I would have missed it, there is no way I'm running after a bus. I actually remember the last time I did that, I was in school, and I promised myself I would never do that again. I'm not big on buses at all. Once I had enough money to buy a motorcycle and a car, that was it for me with buses.

public transport sucks so I`d never run for any buses ever, I`ve gotten the usual forms of boys with toys lol the car and motorcycle which for me is the greatest forms of transport the two wheels of the motorcycle will blow the cobwebs away or any stress too! I`ve always had a passion for the motorcycle from an early age which was a worrying for the mum/dad again and again which was always on the cards as I`ve lost a few friends on motorcycles. isn't that the reason for worry yes as its a great lose for any families but its sure is a wonderous wind blow through the hair... well its only the power of wah-wah - powered psychedelic, soul, drunken blues soaked dirty rock and roll music jamming musicians echoing the banishing the troubles away whatever than maybe. there`s always one form of music for each and every moods were going through daily as we`ve so complicated human beings with our moods, families, bills and stress with modern days crap, so as they say tune in and drop out which isn't wrong to exit the highs or lows throw your way the music scenes seems to be growing with so nearly and amazing newer wonderous enlightening your minds eyes into the music which isn't the case every year but once in a little times to seeking out the newer music is a lot harder now, but as stated there are time when you do by using the tools of the day, the internet, friends and magazine free cd`s like classic rock/relix, take the latest classic rock 15 tracks of Zeppelinesque power there are a few which I`ve been checking out on youtube.com or else where... the weekend the bosses are hoping we`ll work ha aha ha haa ha... lets talk about the state of the outer inner space of cosmic heightened sorted minds within the outer bodies steaming through lifecycles hourly pure exodus wallowing within the music of cosmos freaks... mind and bodies extreme natural pure highest high, isn't that cool... there`s even the making of you're happiness...... where or when will we be our own pieces of peaceful peace... ooh check out the latest Phish album Fuego its totally cool... I`d be more at ease tomorrow its Friday...

wow cool Frank Sinatra song I can see where your coming from CJW, its the end of the working week, been along long week my new team leader is a right royal pain in the arse and an arsehole to boot, he needs a right good fucking beating to shift his BRAIN back in his skull from within in his own arsehole what an absolute fuck arse wipe prick, he couldn't run a bar giving away free BEERS... ah well sometimes I`ve been able to block out the state of affairs of the gov`t but there all ready bitching about each other the election isn't until 15/05/15 please someone shut the fuckers up... it isn't a great day for the music as I haven't gotten the time to play any music, so I`m piss off a little but as FS sings "that`s life" so smile and get on with it which for the best part I`ve been doing pretty much done but you`ll always find hmm to drop a ton of bullshit your way, as sometimes you`ll need a JCB to dig your way out of it! possible the worst of that its usually the before so called better member of the human race piling on the bullshit which isn't there only downward piece of crap there throw your way, as long as its they whom look fabulous in the end... been surf surfing the youtube.com website to check out a few other bands I`d heard about and I`ve been well and truly surprized by these musicians of wonderous magical, acid soaked, cosmic psychic music they are: " liquid sounds company, psyhic i11s, kingdom of the holy sun and roaring 420s" which IMHO are well worth checking out, I`ve also been listen to wooden shjips. wo fat moon duo tripping out on the youtube website brilliant absolutely brilliant music on the last few days but now I`ve an even much bigger list of music to buy!!!!! ah well again that`s life or so the people say... wouldn't, couldn`t or shouldn't the normal everyday working classes be able to being there own ruling bodies of there own rights which means weather or not they should or shouldn't drink, smoker or whatever its never the right of some doctors or gov`t whom are in total control of our life`s but we are in more ways than we think we are... isn't it the funniest facts of inner troubles within yourself which sometimes you`ve found yourself feeling totally falling deeper within your own self made madness well you`ve nearly always seemed to forsaken your own council and instead you`ve followed an others choice`s well hmm its a fair point if its true which isn't to say you shouldn't from time to time take an others view point on board... its another day of loads of the crap parts of the weather here ha, is it the period where we`ve under pressure change to fell you`ve fitted in with the in crowds...

wow cool Frank Sinatra song I can see where your coming from CJW, its the end of the working week, been along long week my new team leader is a right royal pain in the arse and an arsehole to boot, he needs a right good fucking beating to shift his BRAIN back in his skull from within in his own arsehole what an absolute fuck arse wipe prick, he couldn't run a bar giving away free BEERS... ah well sometimes I`ve been able to block out the state of affairs of the gov`t but there all ready bitching about each other the election isn't until 15/05/15 please someone shut the fuckers up... it isn't a great day for the music as I haven't gotten the time to play any music, so I`m piss off a little but as FS sings "that`s life" so smile and get on with it which for the best part I`ve been doing pretty much done but you`ll always find hmm to drop a ton of bullshit your way, as sometimes you`ll need a JCB to dig your way out of it! possible the worst of that its usually the before so called better member of the human race piling on the bullshit which isn't there only downward piece of crap there throw your way, as long as its they whom look fabulous in the end... been surf surfing the youtube.com website to check out a few other bands I`d heard about and I`ve been well and truly surprized by these musicians of wonderous magical, acid soaked, cosmic psychic music they are: " liquid sounds company, psyhic i11s, kingdom of the holy sun and roaring 420s" which IMHO are well worth checking out, I`ve also been listen to wooden shjips. wo fat moon duo tripping out on the youtube website brilliant absolutely brilliant music on the last few days but now I`ve an even much bigger list of music to buy!!!!! ah well again that`s life or so the people say... wouldn't, couldn`t or shouldn't the normal everyday working classes be able to being there own ruling bodies of there own rights which means weather or not they should or shouldn't drink, smoker or whatever its never the right of some doctors or gov`t whom are in total control of our life`s but we are in more ways than we think we are... isn't it the funniest facts of inner troubles within yourself which sometimes you`ve found yourself feeling totally falling deeper within your own self made madness well you`ve nearly always seemed to forsaken your own council and instead you`ve followed an others choice`s well hmm its a fair point if its true which isn't to say you shouldn't from time to time take an others view point on board... its another day of loads of the crap parts of the weather here ha, is it the period where we`ve under pressure change to fell you`ve fitted in with the in crowds...

GF,

You got a lot going on in that head of yours. Just put the music on and it should help set you at ease a little. Sometimes when shit is getting to you, find someone to talk to, sometimes, loneliness is the worst thing to have to deal with, perhaps that's what gets you on edge? You can't keep stuff bottled up inside, believe me it will eat away at you.

yes I`ve been known having the biggest full head of utter cloudy memories, date about music/history/philosophy and work related crap on top of over funnies/crap. loneliness isn't perhaps the worst thing for me as seen the age of 13yrs old I`ve pretty much be more of a lone figure which as help me more than most as I`ve always been a deep thinker on all topics, to which I wouldn't change for anything else a friend once asked me weather fear was a faction within my personnel make-up which I`d have to say yes, but fear can be a positive instead of a negative in some cases as if you lose fearing you`d more than likely put yourself in a dangerous path for which you`d never retrieve yourself from, there isn't any other reason you`d use the natural bodies defences to alarm you whenever your about to do the wrong thing... as for the talking CJW my good friend I`ve you, Mrs GF and a whole metal health team to chat away to, I to learned the hard way bottling up to much shit in your head so now I`ll chaat away for hours when needed too!... now for my favourite will one of music, I`m seeming to pull myself more towards the psychedelic, jambands with a hint of eastern influence some of these musicians I`ve name checked here corbot, sons of hippies, earthless and the four bands I`d listed on my last post its so powerful wallowing around your mind drifting your outer, inner minds eye to highest highs of over welling spiritual oneness mankind and music pretty cool, I`ve also pointed out to a friend that Aerosmith and Guns `N` Roses aren't the same band just because so one wrote it in a book on GNR, isn't the rest of being aloud to for fill your own part of magical hip coolest up lifting paradise towards your inner childlike actions within the music... as anyone whom listens to My Morning Jacket/ Grace Potter the female singer is a fabulous singer with her band I`ve two of there albums, but I`ve not had the MMJ albums and was wondering which album a should seek out to listen to first an info many thanks... are its another day of raining here goody its my father-in laws funeral on 27/11/14 at 02-15pm,he will be missed... I`ve also been playing the doom metal band DOWN a lot lately too! funniest song title on there latest`s ep " hogshead/dogshead " its a cool song but the title is just funny to GF... I`ll be a little bit of a pain on 27/11 in that I`ll be off line for that day and maybe for a few more, isn't the lifeline of friends here I`ll need it Mrs GF will be more in need of me which I`m only to happy to do for her... are the magical happiness of knowing there isn't anything in this evenings wind down after work which will break it to stressing the hell out of myself I`ve been to a lets not go there ever again ooh yes...

its a cool Frank Sinatra song, I`ve been a fan of old blue eyes for a long time mostly on vinyl... well I`ve been listening to Muddy Waters and Joss Stone well that was after the housework done Mrs GF is helping sort out her dad`s house as there is so much to do so I`ll do all I can do for her at home... isn't the funnies of the meaning of life always never ending its always going around in a never ending circle... there been a frenzied action of listing/ordering my music formats plenty of music by sons of hippies/the Dandy`s/sienna root/endless boogie/my morning jacket now that's some serious amount of MUSIC, in which will enrich my inner childlike mind to seek out the cosmos of musical delights which will forever enrich my musical life`s listening. I`ve been revisiting the band fetching Crispin Mills the band is Kula Shaker there first album K is a wonderous listening times the follow up album " Peasants, Pigs & Astronauts " IMHO is a little weaker so I`ve only listened to it a few times it isn't bad its just its missing something but ? I`ve run out of where else to go with it... right now I`d be a little happiest within my own selfish state of childlike pure enjoyable state of highest high once I`ve been through the delightful within the :stereo: sound waves of the musicians creating the wonders to enrich my life. where`s the moving off the selfish markers within the topical advent of silliness which will forever be within all whom are childlike or musical junkies. isn't it the wrong way to forsaken the means to wallow within your owner state of self helpful mode even where ever the darkest parts of anything or anyone`s throwing your way, which is all you`d wish for... right there the worst funnies when watching the reality TV shows, maybe its a fact of some having well no LIFE...