Been MIA

clw

because i broke my foot and they had to take a piece of bone from my hip to replace,the good news was when i got out of the hospital and got home my re issues were here!! I could show ya pics but they look awful

because i broke my foot and they had to take a piece of bone from my hip to replace,the good news was when i got out of the hospital and got home my re issues were here!! I could show ya pics but they look awful

Thats bad news clw. I am glad you are at home now and got your remasters. I had an accident two weeks ago and had a comcplicated knee fracture. I am

still at hospital. My remasters were sent to my home adress yesterday. My husband and daughter brought them yesterday so I could unpack them. I hope

you get well soon.

Thats bad news clw. I am glad you are at home now and got your remasters. I had an accident two weeks ago and had a comcplicated knee fracture. I am

still at hospital. My remasters were sent to my home adress yesterday. My husband and daughter brought them yesterday so I could unpack them. I hope

you get well soon.

oh no,I tore my acl a few years ago,someone forgot to tell me I was to old to do jumping jacks

Hi , thanks for thinking of me, it has been slow going,maybe I am getting to old for this,it is also the hip that hurts the mopst. All in the middle of this I had my sons grad. party and my daughters grad. from college,and then for something really bad my uncle was found out to have cancer and died in 2 weeks,funeral was yesterday.. :(

Yes, there's a lot of it about. Probably a virus. Uh, keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you're playing football or anything, try and favour the other leg.

Sorry I couldn't resist trying to cheer you up with a bit of Python. :beer:

Hope you heal quickly.

Hi , thanks for thinking of me, it has been slow going,maybe I am getting to old for this,it is also the hip that hurts the mopst. All in the middle of this I had my sons grad. party and my daughters grad. from college,and then for something really bad my uncle was found out to have cancer and died in 2 weeks,funeral was yesterday.. :(

Oh dear it does really sond like you are in the wars at thet minute, take it easy.

As a side note, maybe as some of us are, how shall I put this, getting further away from our youth....someone should start a thread dedicated to Aches,pains and operations. :yesnod: