The Object Promo

Kojy

Holy crap...those never go for that much (except for Houses). Too bad I sold all of mine earlier this year.

That is one of those freak situations with two idiots deciding they had to have that RIGHT NOW - if it weren't for the maniacs it would have sold for $93. I would not be surprised to see the seller relist it in a week when the top bidder flakes out and the underbidder declines the 'second chance offer'.

That is one of those freak situations with two idiots deciding they had to have that RIGHT NOW - if it weren't for the maniacs it would have sold for $93. I would not be surprised to see the seller relist it in a week when the top bidder flakes out and the underbidder declines the 'second chance offer'.

Not to mention it's a private bidding auction (identifies of the bidders are not revealed).

Well, he sold his reel of IV for $500 and is now looking to cash out on a HOTH reel.

Tempted to send him an offer, but I might as well save my money for the boxsets.

I have a Replica "Object" in My room that I purchased many, many years ago. I only paid $20 for it. To be honest I actually dropped it once and it chipped but I managed to recover the pieces and put it back together with Black tape. Since the Object is Black to begin with, the Black tape that I used to "mend" it, you really cannot tell that it was ever damaged.

Even though it is a Replica, I will see it every day when I wake up, throughout the day, and when I go to sleep. Real or Not, I can say that I have the "Object" from Presence in My room. Not to be a Dick, but how many on this Great and Awesome Forum claim the same thing?

$20 is a bargain, even if it is a replica. I know a collector who has a repro and sanded it down and repainted it so it looks extremely close to the original. I know there are webites that are tracking every copy of some numbered limited records (Guided By Voices 'Propeller'; Nirvana 'Love Buzz'); I suppose we could do that on this site.

I don't remember what number my copy is (I thinks it's something like 783). I also still have the OG box, but not the packing material.

• 3 months later...

Archived