Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Who wouldn't be a naughty girl while having Jimmy around? ;):drool:

This is so awesome for me to be surrounded by such funny and cool young people! And I can feel and act here like a teenager again!

Oh, I wish I was 14 or 16 again- I have realized that all the ladies in my age are almost gone from this forum and I´m probably the oldest here ( or one of the oldest) :o

I´m a Rock n´Roll auntie ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is so awesome for me to be surrounded by such funny and cool young people! And I can feel and act here like a teenager again!

Oh, I wish I was 14 or 16 again- I have realized that all the ladies in my age are almost gone from this forum and I´m probably the oldest here ( or one of the oldest) :o

I´m a Rock n´Roll auntie ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel so teenageish right now.

You damn old auntie. :D It's better to stay,the fun starts here! (this is a commercial for a beer)

How old are you?

Addicts,addicts...Oh we are such an addicts.

:D

Hell yeah he has become an addiction to me

Who wouldn't be a naughty girl while having Jimmy around? ;):drool:

Oh the things I would do to him or let him do to me would not be allowed on this forum, it would involve

abcedffghh

me, and I would

dfhskkfhkhk ljslfjaslfj sjdflsfjlse

him and followed by

kfrhjkhkfhkehk

each other.

You know what I'm sayin' ;) ;)

2rfu3c9.jpg

24lv5vs.jpg

6536mc.jpg

...who wouldn't ;)

Oh and Ren, everyone should feel like they are falling in love for the first time and they could spend their entire night dreaming ;)

Hell yeah he has become an addiction to me

Oh the things I would do to him or let him do to me would not be allowed on this forum, it would involve

abcedffghh

me, and I would

him and followed by

kfrhjkhkfhkehk

each other.

2rfu3c9.jpg

24lv5vs.jpg

6536mc.jpg

...who wouldn't ;)

Oh and Ren, everyone should feel like they are falling in love for the first time and they could spend their entire night dreaming ;)

Oh,I get it! ;)

I know I would

asdfdddddghjkl

while he

addddddddddddfgh

and then

qwertydgklkjhgggggu

Hey girls, I have an idea, We should all gather and write a book about our crayziest Jimmy fantasies and dreams, and what would we do to him! I bet it would be bestseller, better than all the books already there about that topic!!! :blahblah::hysterical:B):lol:

Hey girls, I have an idea, We should all gather and write a book about our crayziest Jimmy fantasies and dreams, and what would we do to him! I bet it would be bestseller, better than all the books already there about that topic!!! :blahblah::hysterical:B):lol:

We'll finally be rich!!!

More money yo buy Jimmy stuff...

abcedffghh

me, and I would

him and followed by

kfrhjkhkfhkehk

each other.

:o:lol: Don't forget about

dfjkhkdjhkjhfjfl

while SIBLY is playing :P

Edited by Heartbreaker_Girl

Yes I read that book too, I actually hate Lori becuase she was with Jimmy for such a long time and that she experianced a life that I wanted to have with Pagey. Just that bit (which I put in bold) I ache for, reading that book has made me even more depressed than before.

Edit: When I first realised that Lori had lived the life that wanted I used have a dartboard with her in the centre, and whenever I felt I hated her I would throw darts at her, but thankfully I ahve calmed down, I hate but I don't go that far anymore :lol:

Also this is why I write my poerty, to express my love for a creature so Dark, it's a a way of letting it out.

That's what I try to capture in my drawings and story. It's so frustrating. I'm jealous of Lori, Bebe, Pamela, Catherine, Lynne Collions (who left with Jimmy from the Boston Tea Party concert and was dating Steven Tyler that the time), and Jackie DeShannon. And Patricia, who got to be with him as he was during Outrider with his hair so fluffy and Jiemma. Funnily, I'm not as jealous of Charlotte and she got be with him longer than anyone. As Renata said, they all got to be in Jimmy's arms.

It would have been fun to be in LA than. I've thought of that before, with Jimmy in his candle lit room with all his tapastries at the Contintenal Riot House.

No pictures, but I didn't know where else to go. I'm so conflicted. According to Halfin, he's here, in my town. Maybe he's going to the LA Film Festival for IMGL this Friday. I'm going there this Friday. I may see him! But my joy didn't last too long when I read: "I spent the early hours with James, who put me on the phone with his girlfriend in New York..."

I'm not stupid. I'm not thinking, "if he has a girlfriend, he can't be with me." It just kinda hurt reading those words. I mean, I've heard the rumors that he and Jimena have broken up, but this cements it. Man, I don't know why I'm bummed. Any help from the Pagettes would be appreciated.

http://rosshalfin.com/diary/june-2009/diary-june-2009.php

Read it carefully. It is NOT Jimmy. Ross is talking about the person from Maroon 5. I almost got really upset. I guess I am a true Pagette for it to effect me that much.

Who cares about War&Peace!

Who cares about Oscar Wilde!

Who cares about Tolkien!

People want some serious literature. :D And we're gonna make some.

Read it carefully. It is NOT Jimmy. Ross is talking about the person from Maroon 5. I almost got really upset. I guess I am a true Pagette for it to effect me that much.

Ha! Yup. Mucho apologies to all. But isn't that interesting? Why did we get so upset?! I have a boyfriend, for crying out loud.

Edit to add: But that still means I may see him at the festival! :cheer:

Edited by Moonmaid

What a lot of dirty Pagettes we are, it's great :D

And nice to have you Lena_Zep join the Pagette, gave in to a weakness we all face ;)

Oh isn't this tempting;

Him just lying there....smiling....on a hard surface....

24ccvt1.jpg

Hmmmm...:drool: :drool: Oh that hair just kills me :faint1:

We are sick,you know that?

Does he look like:

Join me,you know you want to... :drool:;)

And that pic is on my desktop.

We are sick,you know that?

Does he look like:

Join me,you know you want to... :drool:;)

And that pic is on my desktop.

I wouldn't say sick I would just say that that we suffer from Jimmy-ache and beside who the Hell would ever stop having this Jimmy-ache, I know I wouldn't!!!

Yup he's pretty much saying that in my thougts and dreams and of course who could possibly say no? :P

Speaking of joining him...there's enough room for 2 on here ;) ;)

2r2rw1s.jpg

(I love being a Pagette :D )

I feel so teenageish right now.

You damn old auntie. :D It's better to stay,the fun starts here! (this is a commercial for a beer)

How old are you?

The year of my birth is 1964, but I have a soul of a 17-20 year old in the last time :D :D

I think it is time enough to be serious and boring ;)

Once I have borrowed me a book in our library and the name was "Fantasies of women" :D

I think that the book " Crazy Jimmy fantasies of the Pagettes" would be a bestseller in any case! :lol:

Ha! Yup. Mucho apologies to all. But isn't that interesting? Why did we get so upset?! I have a boyfriend, for crying out loud.

Edit to add: But that still means I may see him at the festival! :cheer:

I luckilly didn´t read it, because otherwise I would be probably jealous too!

Oh, and I have also a boyfriend and I love him, but Jimmy.... why only does he this to me? :o

He is so alluring that I´m like under his spell... :wizard: