Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

i think Jimmy looks extreeeeemely sexy in this part of (take me for a little while) video.. :rolleyes: with all the light coming from behind him, like a GOD which he is for sure :D , it really reflects him as it's supposed to be...

:P

2hi5jev.jpg

14dj2xd.jpg

6ycl5v.jpg

ekndw0.jpg

29kvv2x.jpg

he definetly looks like a god to me... great pics :thumbsup:

em-zepwallpaper2lg.jpg

I missed this ealier but this is a V.nice wallpaper,it has Pagey leaning to the left, he ware the "dog collar" then :D

I think he is too. I actually forgot these the other day. There of him doing "Stairway." But, then with Pagey, I'm lucky to remember anything!!!

I can not wait for Guitar World to come out! Ross is talking about his and Jimmy's trip to China!

armssth.jpg

armssth1.jpg

These are Very Sexy screenshots,esp the 1st one...Oh God *sigh*

i watched the vids you sent me..when he started to talk it was one of the funniest things i ever heard

:hysterical::hysterical:

Aww, I love his voice. I could listen to him talk and watch him all day! His laugh is so cute as well. He did sound a little slurred I noticed in the Arms concert. So he might not have been quite sober, shall we say? He's so adorable! This is a better example from about 3-4 years later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLua-CgzlEQ

Edited by aen27

Aww, I love his voice. I could listen to him talk and watch him all day! His laugh is so cute as well. He did sound a little slurred I noticed in the Arms concert. So he might not have been quite sober, shall we say? He's so adorable! This is a better example from about 3-4 years later.

great vid! i LOVE jimmy's voice and laugh... he's hair looked quite funny during the interview though :D very curley...

Edited by Adi

Agreed, and yeah he might not be sober but he is the love of my life. And love the vid!

VTS_09_202471420-44-01.jpg

VTS_09_202475520-43-50.jpg

Omg Pagey with his head back....all i can say is Dear God!

We could always start the " Jimmy with his head tilted back" fetish aswell :lol:

Agreed, and yeah he might not be sober but he is the love of my life. And love the vid!

Omg Pagey with his head back....all i can say is Dear God!

We could always start the " Jimmy with his head tilted back" fetish aswell :lol:

same thought here... ^_^

artgallary.jpg

Wow,you found this picture well!

I remember this picture was on the Japanese music magazine named 'Ongaku Senka' in 1981 or 1982. Jimmy was seen in the art exhibition in London then.

Didn't you see the picture of Jimmy and a lady with a long blonde hair besides that?

It was written that she was a classic pianist from West Germany.

Wow,you found this picture well!

I remember this picture was on the Japanese music magazine named 'Ongaku Senka' in 1981 or 1982. Jimmy was seen in the art exhibition in London then.

Didn't you see the picture of Jimmy and a lady with a long blonde hair besides that?

It was written that she was a classic pianist from West Germany.

Yes. Oh, of course I didn't know. He has his shirt partially hanging out! It makes me worry. The only making me feel better is it is 1982. It's hard for me to look at that one. He looks so lonely. These are the others I did scan from that articale.

artgallary1.jpg

artgallary2.jpg

Yes. Oh, of course I didn't know. He has his shirt partially hanging out! It makes me worry. The only making me feel better is it is 1982. It's hard for me to look at that one. He looks so lonely. These are the others I did scan from that articale.

artgallary1.jpg

artgallary2.jpg

I'm very glad to see some nostalgic photographs(for me). :thanku:

artgallary1.jpg

artgallary2.jpg

i just melted when i saw the first one he's so gorgeous in that pic.. :wub: