Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

These are from the DVD that comes with the special Zep issue of Classic Rock Presants magazine. The one I ordered came today. The DVD has three interviews I have never seen before. They are not even on YouTube! He is so adorable as usual!!!!! These are from 2 of them.

cr1.jpg

cr2.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr4.jpg

Oh, how beautiful...I stared at the screen like hypnotised, my mum asked me if anything was wromg with me (sure it is...), his eyes are getting me, like the snake Kaa from the jungle book.

If he looked at me like that, I couln't guarantee for my conciousness anymore.

And Yardie, your serie is great as well; him taking his glasses of and laugh...*sigh*

JAL, could you possible tell me how to make cappies? Your Knebworth ones are awesome, I feel like capturing the whole concert...

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING MY HORRIBLE ADDICTION. ahhhh, how good it feels to be a junkie...

These are from the DVD that comes with the special Zep issue of Classic Rock Presants magazine. The one I ordered came today. The DVD has three interviews I have never seen before. They are not even on YouTube! He is so adorable as usual!!!!! These are from 2 of them.

Oh man! I know they sell this magazine in the States. I just saw a "Classic Rock presents The Doors" that had a dvd with it, but I've never seen one with a Led Zep dvd! Any one else in California receive this?