Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

MSG, I would never complain about hot and sexy pictures of our Pagey (especially in that shirt)... ;):P:wub:

Pagey on his knees, always a weakness for me...

:lol: Let's be honest with ourselves, ILJP, when it comes to our weaknesses, that shirt represents only the tip of the iceberg. :shifty:;)

JP75handpickshirtstage.jpg

And, don't get me started about anybody being on his or her knees. :P

:lol:Let's be honest with ourselves, ILJP, when it comes to our weaknesses, that shirt represents only the tip of the iceberg. :shifty:;)

JP75handpickshirtstage.jpg

:blush:;) Yes MSG, you are so very right about that!!

And, don't get me started about anybody being on his or her knees. :P

:oops::bagoverhead: Ok I will just post a couple of pictures then...

Jimmy_Page_soveryhot.jpg

Jimmyfacialhairwdblneck-1.jpg

1977jimmyonhisknees.jpg:D:D

I'm not going to say: "I wouldn't know what to do with myself." That would be a total lie... ;)

I think Jimmy looks a bit like a vampire wielding a guitar!

jpout08_.jpg

You weren't the first to think that, he knew about his look.

Once he said in an interview:" I'm not allowed out in the day light, I have to stayy in my satin-lined coffin"(or something similar...)

Did I mention that I love his wonderful, self-ironic humour? I love to read his interviews, he is so witty!

K_01.jpg

Is that the Tune-o-matic Les paul? Sorry for the odd question, it's just that Jimmy was the first to use that system and it's avaiable now (not that I could afford it...)

And it looks like he has french manicure nails in this :D

Oh, I don´t know- I´m not such an expert in guitars! :D . I´m also curious about those buttons- what function have they?

The tune-o-matic is a mechanic tuning system (as the name says :P ). It is perfect for Jimmy because he uses so many different tunings. In exists since the nineties, but it is in free trade since the last year.

maybe the buttons are to programm it, but I'm really not sure...

Wow. It's been awhile since I've checked in here.

I think I am going to be very tired after spending the early morning hours catching up on the HPOJ thread. He's worth loosing sleep over though. B)

Welcome back :wave: yes you really need to catch up but i warn you,being away from Jimmy for a long time...then comeing back to such sexy and beautiful pics...well you are gonna need a couple of buckets...no wait trucks of ice to attempt to cool you down ;)

PN008870.jpg

beautiful-1.jpg

I love these :wub: Very Sexy pics ... and nice screenshots aswell :D

1977jimmyonhisknees.jpg:D:D

1977-06-25ThankGod-f1.jpgPagey on his knees, always a weakness for me...

They are one of my weaknesses aswell :wub:

Any more pics like these and it's the end of me...:thud:

and here he is looking so quiltily :D . What only did he, naughty, naughty boy? :lol:

jimmy.jpg

yeah it's like he's saying Oh come on...surley you remeber last night? *winks*

These are from the DVD that comes with the special Zep issue of Classic Rock Presants magazine. The one I ordered came today. The DVD has three interviews I have never seen before. They are not even on YouTube! He is so adorable as usual!!!!! These are from 2 of them.

cr1.jpg

cr2.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr4.jpg

Edited by aen27

These are from the DVD that comes with the special Zep issue of Classic Rock Presants magazine. The one I ordered came today. The DVD has three interviews I have never seen before. They are not even on YouTube! He is so adorable as usual!!!!! These are from 2 of them.

cr1.jpg

cr2.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr4.jpg

Aww those are adorable! I am so glad he stopped dying his hair though, it looks SOOOO much better now!