Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

MSG...thanks for the PM from your busy schedule...

When you actually tell a story about the picture, the picture takes a life of its own.

...Page Looks so beautiful in pictures...I cannot imagine how beautiful he must look so up close. I imagine that you saw him at some point (during your Chasing days!!)

You're welcome, PlanetPage. :)

I really don't have a story about that particular pic (I took it from the official LZ site) other than that is what Jimmy looked like when we attended our first Zep concert.

Love these pictures of Jimmy MSG!! It's funny, because there was a period of time when I was younger that I was not too fond of him with the facial hair, but he definitely looks HOT with it!! (Um ok, you know that to me he looks hot no matter what...)

:thanku:

Yes, ILJP - I know that he looks great to you no matter what era, clothes, physical state, etc. :D

JPcolorstagescanII.jpg

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

Here you go

CV-jimmy-page-theremin.jpg

Ally! Thanks! I love this one! Jimmy playing theremin always gives me "wizardy" vibes.... :D

For S2Z and AMAZONIC.....

Be gentle with him he's not getting any younger! :o

9460853jimmypage19731xa1.jpg

Oh..Reggie! Muah! love0017.gifThanks for posting '77 Jimmy, one of my fave!

No need for him to get younger, Reggie.

Look at how handsome and gorgeous he looks these days! He looks even better now that he 's 64!

I certainly wouldn't have any problem to take him as he is now... :P

83008263-1.jpg

Here are some pics from me, we wouldn't want to be suffering from Jimmy Ache (it was mention near the beginnig of this thread,) do we?

Here is some Pagey at the 02 :)

I was watching my bootleg of this and all the way through the perfomance i kept saing to myself "god he's so perfect" Enjoy :)

k4b97r.jpg

2vtbhw2.jpg

2zxrpr4.jpg

2uf6exg.jpg

wj9o2v.jpg

Now looking back at all those pics of my love, I am now suffering from Jimmy Fever, careful it catchy.

Oh My, Jimmy in his white dragon suit,smokin' a cigg, with his eyes shut...how sexy can he get?

Anyway got some more screenshots :) , the shots come from a link given by aen27 in the Jimmy's smile thread, the link is below if you want to see :)

3144k61.jpg

348kp5h.jpg

1j96gw.jpg

2i7u61s.jpg

Awesome screenshots! He is hotter than hell! hot2.gif