Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

:thanku: you everyone for posting such amazingly gorgeous,heart-attack-creating,fainting spells-creating pics of our beloved, this thread certainly makes my day, and Pagey make my life.

unfortunalty i got completely bollocked today by the head of my school coz she saw my pics of him and said that they were "too indecent" :( so she made me cover them up. :(

:thanku: again :D

And now for my contribution of the day :D

jscz09.jpg

qs9zkx.jpg

2ef26gk.jpg

2j1nblk.jpg

Well done! I enjoy comparing "then and now" pics too. Especially when you realize he's hardly changed B)

2u9to2v.jpg

6yinhk.jpg

4tn4oh.jpg

2uokkft.jpg

:hysterical: OH YESSS!!! How did Robert sing? The man remains the same...

pagey731.jpg

I think this outfit is the sexiest he ever wore (though there are some other hot candidates, too).

It fits him perfectly, the tight green satin plus the grey trousers...you can see everything important: his chest, his beautiful bum...sigh.

And Jimmy's a legend: Indecent? What a good description! I have pics of him on my folder too, and the teachers (and pupils) seemed kind of distracted by this.

But hell, how else shall I survive my math class?!?

Here's some Pagey with that sexy beard of his.

[...]

There are a couple others...

[...]

I loved that Pagey with a beard era. The first time that my friends and I saw the Zep guys, they looked like this (and we didn't even have tickets to the concert; we just waited around so we could get a glimpse of them):

The first time I saw Zep in concert, Jimmy looked like this (this photo was taken the night before we saw them):

JPToronto941971.jpg

MSG...thanks for the PM from your busy schedule...

When you actually tell a story about the picture, the picture takes a life of its own.

...Page Looks so beautiful in pictures...I cannot imagine how beautiful he must look so up close. I imagine that you saw him at some point (during your Chasing days!!)

6yinhk.jpg

This woman back to the camera is Scarlet,isnt it?

Maybe it was taken on September 10th 2007.

Jimmy became a grandpa about one month later! :D

There are a couple others...

rockfolk_dec70.jpg

His eyes make me shiver in this second one

78478139.jpg

I love him these days too. He looks gentle and prudent. :)

Love these pictures of Jimmy MSG!! It's funny, because there was a period of time when I was younger that I was not too fond of him with the facial hair, but he definitely looks HOT with it!! (Um ok, you know that to me he looks hot no matter what...)

:thanku:

...it's that sweet innocent look that he gives through his beard and long hair..the eyes so shiny and inviting...the hair add even more mystery, fascination, curiosity ..how could a girl resist!!!

I loved that Pagey with a beard era. The first time that my friends and I saw the Zep guys, they looked like this (and we didn't even have tickets to the concert; we just waited around so we could get a glimpse of them):

I think he must of had his beard when Scarlet was born (March 24, 1971--day before mine, but 4 years earlier.)

Funny how his hands are mentioned. Here I thought I was the only one to stare at them. :blush:

Although not a facial hair lover, I love Jimmy with the beard. Yeah the brown eyes...? Perhaps they are Hazel, pale Green or Gray?

I have one of those old stats cards that says they're green.