Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

JPbwflourishI.jpg

And, for the '77 people - ILJP, I know that means you ;)

JP77.jpg

:lol: MSG, you are too funny!! And actually (as you well know) my absolute favorite Jimmy period back then was 1973. Because I saw Zeppelin in 1977, that will always hold a special place in my heart (besides the fact that in some of the pictures from that time he looks so damn sexy to me!!)

j106.jpg:wub::wub:

1977jim77_mandoline.jpg:P:P

40264_large.jpg

40272_large.jpg

40265_large.jpg

I personally love Jimmy's serious side.

As far as I know,he really loves three mothers of his children.

He says that he is on good terms with them even now.

His true partners never say anything about Jimmy Page.

Because there are (were) true loves between them.

However, I also have feelings to expect these ladies to speak of true Jimmy Page someday. :)

:lol: MSG, you are too funny!! And actually (as you well know) my absolute favorite Jimmy period back then was 1973. Because I saw Zeppelin in 1977, that will always hold a special place in my heart (besides the fact that in some of the pictures from that time he looks so damn sexy to me!!)

...Perfect pictures for me too...I Love JP'77...that is the only way I remember him from back then (almost 16!). God pictures like these had such effect on me, an entirely new "character" in me was beginning to take "shape"...I remember looking at magazine covers and thinking why is he so unusual and ultra sophisticated........

40264_large.jpg

40272_large.jpg

40265_large.jpg

I personally love Jimmy's serious side.

As far as I know,he really loves three mothers of his children.

He says that he is on good terms with them even now.

His true partners never say anything about Jimmy Page.

Because there are (were) true loves between them.

However, I also have feelings to expect these ladies to speak of true Jimmy Page someday. :)

That's true. I have noticed that Charlotte, Patricia and Jimena have never said anything about him. Maybe that's good, but they very well might someday. At the same time, they aren't out of being loyal to him. Also I love that last picture more and more. His fingers are so beautiful.

Edited by aen27

Okay, Sweetie, this was to much!

I invite you all for my funeral tomorrow, it was my young, week heart that stopped beating.

A story that really gets me up: Somehow my dad foung out how much I am into Jimmy, and now he brings it up in conversation all the time.

Like that: Sophia, how do you think Jimmy looks better, with the Double neck or with the Les Paul?

I mean, with every person in the world I would love to have this discussion (my vote goes for the LP by the way), but with my OWN DAD?!?!? Oh please...how embarassing can life be?

A story that really gets me up: Somehow my dad foung out how much I am into Jimmy, and now he brings it up in conversation all the time.

Like that: Sophia, how do you think Jimmy looks better, with the Double neck or with the Les Paul?

I mean, with every person in the world I would love to have this discussion (my vote goes for the LP by the way), but with my OWN DAD?!?!? Oh please...how embarassing can life be?

The same thing happend to me once (i will never forgive my sis for doing this to me)

She found out how much i love Jimmy, and on our holiday to Italy, there were some friends of my grandparents and mum (she just had to pic this time of all times) the convo goes a little like this:

My sis: guess what, Lucia is in love with a 70 year old!"

Me: He is not 70!...he's 64...and anyway who says i'm in love with him?

My sis: oh come on,pictures,sighs...

gran: really?

My sis: yeah especially when he's sweaty and with *coughs* certain expressions on his face.

*everyone looks at me*

My mum: yes well sometime young girls do llike older men.

then they all start talking about how girls my age like older men and how it is normal.

All this time i was probally "the human tomato"

OK, ILJP, I'll admit that, even though I wasn't a '77 girl ;) I can still appreciate Jimmy in that photo with the mandolin. :D

The same thing happend to me once (i will never forgive my sis for doing this to me)

She found out how much i love Jimmy, and on our holiday to Italy, there were some friends of my grandparents and mum (she just had to pic this time of all times) the convo goes a little like this:

My sis: guess what, Lucia is in love with a 70 year old!"

Me: He is not 70!...he's 64...and anyway who says i'm in love with him?

My sis: oh come on,pictures,sighs...

gran: really?

My sis: yeah especially when he's sweaty and with *coughs* certain expressions on his face.

*everyone looks at me*

My mum: yes well sometime young girls do llike older men.

then they all start talking about how girls my age like older men and how it is normal.

All this time i was probally "the human tomato"

We've all been there. I got ribbed quite a bit, but you know, when she thought I wasn't listening, I heard my mum say 'Actually he looks quite nice', when we watched TSRTS once. Ha!

I spent my entire school years pretty much drooling over a man, once described as being 'old enough to be my grandad', and many of my friends thought I was on crack, but shit, I so would. And I wouldn't change it for the world. He has more class and allure and sexiness, for me, than Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, et all, put together.

What is NOT perfect about this man?

Nothing.

Hello Ladies!! :wave:

Oh Hello, Medhb!! :)

Yeah, He is such a doll...I can't find anything that is imperfect on him, can you?

so blessed with talent, charisma, good looks, class, intelligence, from the early days to his mid sixties...just some magical aura all around him you cannot explain...