Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

^^

I love that red jacket!! Very nice one aen27!! :D

I'm in the mood for some Bearded Jimmy today :wub:

tumblrmbgcfixath1rwax0o.jpg

tumblrmj95ftlmfw1r745vd.jpg

tumblrmakgrqtbnz1r83wko.jpg

Me too. It's from the London premiere of SRTS that was on ebay. Magenta took the watermark off for me. The whole picture has Scarlet going in ahead of him.

Me too. It's from the London premiere of SRTS that was on ebay. Magenta took the watermark off for me. The whole picture has Scarlet going in ahead of him.

Aww sweet :) I love his story about her seeing that and shouting out "That's not my daddy!"or something to that affect during his fantasy sequence ^_^

Edited by april_lynn

I have no idea on how to post pictures here...

I can help ya :) So you see that little square that looks like a picture when you go to leave a reply? You wanna click on that and copy a URL of a picture in it. If that doesn't make any sense feel free to PM me and I'll try and help that way :)

Just found this!! :D It's from a bigger picture, but I thought I better crop it because I don't know if the other guy is well known or not. It looks like he was a DJ maybe..anyways Jimmy's so cute here I had to post it!!! :wub:

copyoflo.jpg

I love this. Thank you!!