Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

He had his beard still I am pretty sure when Scarlet was born in March '71. :D

Aww :) Do you know when he started it?? I'm wondering if it was maybe like grown out of solidarity to Charlotte...like okay you're pregnant, I'll grow a beard. Or something like that ^_^

My dad gets one for hunting season...I don't think he's ever hunted though....

jp73rwbshirt.jpg

Wow :wub:

Aww :) Do you know when he started it?? I'm wondering if it was maybe like grown out of solidarity to Charlotte...like okay you're pregnant, I'll grow a beard. Or something like that ^_^

My dad gets one for hunting season...I don't think he's ever hunted though....

Wow :wub:

You could be right.

You're welcome. I love it too. It's from Creem. :D

... :hysterical: was that supposed to be funny? Because it was!

Jimmy Page was H-O-T with a beard - but stubble...you gotta love stubble on a man.

I read in one of maybe Proxity magazines, that when he was putting the Photographer's Led Zeppelin book together, he liked his pictures with the beard the least. He actually only has maybe 2-3 pictures with his beard in his own book.

Edited by aen27

So cute! Do you know which Creem it was in??

I don't remember. I would have to look through my magazines. It may have been Circus too, but it was one of those two magazines.

Edited by aen27

I don't remember. I would have to look through my magazines. It may have been Circus too, but it was one of those two magazines.

That's alright, if you ever happen to notice it let me know :) I just checked my February 75 Creem, but it wasn't there...I had forgotten I had got that one and hadn't even opened it yet! :o There's a nice one from the Swan Song launch party in it though ^_^

That's alright, if you ever happen to notice it let me know :) I just checked my February 75 Creem, but it wasn't there...I had forgotten I had got that one and hadn't even opened it yet! :o There's a

nice one from the Swan Song launch party in it though ^_^

Creem May 1974. The articale is called the Page Memiors.

Edited by aen27