Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Some of my favs wub.gif

d17p098.jpg

1981b.jpg

jp777-1.jpg

earlscourt2.jpg

Bin reading WGWTE: I just can't belive how dirty Pagey was...I duno if I should still want to be his groupie laugh.gif

It's times like these I actually have to remind myself that I'm only 16 laugh.gif...

...Oh well it gets me through school...Even if it gets me into trouble for not paying attention laugh.gif

What is the name of that book???? Was going through the old posts...

Edited by MoiraPendragon

Wow Stairway!! Lots of great ones there!! As for the Manchester 71 shoot I think I only have one other. I have lots where Jimmy's wearing the same shirt but without the jacket, but I'm assuming those are a different session? Anyways here's the (not very clear) one I have :)

61759148175705220266100.jpg

Wow Stairway!! Lots of great ones there!! As for the Manchester 71 shoot I think I only have one other. I have lots where Jimmy's wearing the same shirt but without the jacket, but I'm assuming those are a different session? Anyways here's the (not very clear) one I have :)

61759148175705220266100.jpg

Ah yes thank you, I think I recognise this one he's sitting down in this one I'll have a look for the whole picture, I'm sure I've got one of Bonzo from the same shoot, yes that is a different jacket I hadn't realised that

Edited by TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

Ah yes thank you, I think I recognise this one he's sitting down in this one I'll have a look for the whole picture, I'm sure I've got one of Bonzo from the same shoot, yes that is a different jacket I hadn't realised that

Cool thank you :) I think it's the same jacket I meant there's lots of him in the same top without the jacket and with the other guys, but I don't know what shoot those are from.

Cool thank you :) I think it's the same jacket I meant there's lots of him in the same top without the jacket and with the other guys, but I don't know what shoot those are from.

I couldn't find the other pic I had aha but this picture is from them backstage in Manchester his jacket definitely has no red bits on it zep_71_03_19_backstage.jpg

@Stairway Are those from the same time? Jimmy's hair looks shorter in the one you said's from Manchester. I think the red bit on his lapel is just a badge or somethin. Here's one more in the same outfit right down to the badge :)

jimmypagemandolin.jpg

Edited by april_lynn

@Stairway Are those from the same time? Jimmy's hair looks shorter in the one you said's from Manchester. I think the red bit on his lapel is just a badge or somethin. Here's one more in the same outfit right down to the badge :)

jimmypagemandolin.jpg

manchester71-c.jpgWithout the jacket, look at the shoes. It's rare I see any photos for that photoshoot I wonder what it was for now