Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Thanks for sharing, PlanetPage! I've always loved that scarf, and the Elvis ribbon and sweet face serve as perfect compliments. :)

Pagettes, that plaid shirt is totally new, thank you AEN, love the photos you post, love your dedication in this regard...

Here here - thanks, aen!

codasleevefuckinghot-1.jpg

To quote April, I believe that "PHWOAR" would be a most appropriate reaction to this picture. :lol:

Thanks for sharing, PlanetPage! I've always loved that scarf, and the Elvis ribbon and sweet face serve as perfect compliments. :)

Here here - thanks, aen!

To quote April, I believe that "PHWOAR" would be a most appropriate reaction to this picture. :lol:

I always think of Charlotte and Richard's exchange on facebook about that picture. She remembers the day and the suit well.

Pagettes, that plaid shirt is totally new, thank you AEN, love the photos you post, love your dedication in this regard...

....for now, this is gorgeous photo of Jimmy from Starship 1975, the close up, THAT SCARF!!

">http://JimmyStarshipcloseup_zps7bacd9ae.jpg

This picture is new to me. And one of my favorite outfits and years for Jimmy! :D Thank you as always, PlanetPage!

Yes. In the Pride and Joy video he does.

You weclome as always, dear April. That is from a screecap I did from IMGL.

Aww you! :blush::D I love it!!

Edit to add: The second one down in that post is super cute too! When is that one from??

Edited by april_lynn