Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Cool thank you! :)

OMG!! :faint1: What a gorgeous one and so clear!!! :wub: A hearty welcome to you Scylla!!! :wave:

Thankyou! From 1984, I believe. I forget where I found it, but it's weird how it doesn't crop up a lot as it's so lovely. You can tell it hasn't been retouched.

If anyone else wants to post that one into the actual thread rather than linking, do feel free. Bloody thing won't let me do it for some reason.

What a gorgeous copy of that picture, Scylla.

You're welcome, April. Sorry I can't remember which city it is.

pagey902_zps005a3188.jpg

That's alright it's lovely all the same :) And I love the one you posted after :D

Thankyou! From 1984, I believe. I forget where I found it, but it's weird how it doesn't crop up a lot as it's so lovely. You can tell it hasn't been retouched.

If anyone else wants to post that one into the actual thread rather than linking, do feel free. Bloody thing won't let me do it for some reason.

I know! I can't believe I hadn't seen it before then! What you wanna do to post it is click on the square that looks like a little picture (just left of the <>) and paste the URL into it. Good luck!

That's alright it's lovely all the same :) And I love the one you posted after :D

I know! I can't believe I hadn't seen it before then! What you wanna do to post it is click on the square that looks like a little picture (just left of the <>) and paste the URL into it. Good luck!

This is from a Japanese clipping I got from a shoot he did in 1990. There is another I have somewhere of him standing.

This is from a Japanese clipping I got from a shoot he did in 1990. There is another I have somewhere of him standing.

I know that one!! Which magazine is that? Is that the Young Guitar one? I saw the Young Guitar one on ebay but didn't get it since I don't speak Japanese, but if those are in it I'll have to reconsider! ^_^

I know that one!! Which magazine is that? Is that the Young Guitar one? I saw the Young Guitar one on ebay but didn't get it since I don't speak Japanese, but if those are in it I'll have to reconsider! ^_^

I think it is.

Cool! Okay so I just bought this one which said it was from 2/91. It may not be the right one, but the cover is super cute so either way :yay:

kgrhqvhjdce7yrfq9hsbpg2.jpg

It doesn't look super Japanese...I guess I'll find out when I get it and try to read it :P

It wasn't this one. I have this. It was from another one that was sent already cut up, but it was Japanese.

It wasn't this one. I have this. It was from another one that was sent already cut up, but it was Japanese.

That's alright I figured as much when it said 91, but I've had my eye on this one for a while and all this talk about Japanese magazines made me want it all the more! :D You have it though!! What's it like inside??