2015 NHL season

LedZeppfan77

Zepscoda, the Stars are good.  But the Blues are better.  They have Teresenko.  To me the best player in the game.  They are loaded.  They will find a way to beat Dallas and Lindy who I admire and will always love as he was our coach for 15 years and played most of his career for the Sabres.  He will always be a Sabre.  He has really done well there.  Maybe next year they get the final pieces but I don't think they can beat this Blues team.  i am for the Blues big time and have always wanted them to win the Cup.  They have lost more finals than any team.  I believe they will play Washington for the Cup.  Expect Washington to obliterate Pittsburgh tonight.  Write it in blood.  Washington big.  They completely dominated the Penguins last game and had not luck as they fell behind early.  They then doubled the shots on goal and skated circles around them.  I do not think they are going away.  And if they play St Louis for the Cup it will be one hell of a series.  I would pick ST Louis in 7 in OT.  I still have no idea how Nashville beat Anaheim.  That was a favor to the Blues and whoever else would have had to face them.  Nashville to be honest does not scare me one bit.  They will be swept in the next round  if they were to win but I do not think they will beat the Sharks.  St Louis beat the Blackhawks and that was impressive.

12 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Zepscoda, the Stars are good.  But the Blues are better.  They have Teresenko.  To me the best player in the game.  They are loaded.  They will find a way to beat Dallas and Lindy who I admire and will always love as he was our coach for 15 years and played most of his career for the Sabres.  He will always be a Sabre.  He has really done well there.  Maybe next year they get the final pieces but I don't think they can beat this Blues team.  i am for the Blues big time and have always wanted them to win the Cup.  They have lost more finals than any team.  I believe they will play Washington for the Cup.  Expect Washington to obliterate Pittsburgh tonight.  Write it in blood.  Washington big.  They completely dominated the Penguins last game and had not luck as they fell behind early.  They then doubled the shots on goal and skated circles around them.  I do not think they are going away.  And if they play St Louis for the Cup it will be one hell of a series.  I would pick ST Louis in 7 in OT.  I still have no idea how Nashville beat Anaheim.  That was a favor to the Blues and whoever else would have had to face them.  Nashville to be honest does not scare me one bit.  They will be swept in the next round  if they were to win but I do not think they will beat the Sharks.  St Louis beat the Blackhawks and that was impressive.

Tomorrow night's game 4 should be off the charts. Lindy will have the Stars playing much faster and loose...it should be fun to watch. If the Blues take this series, I'll be pulling for them in the west. I think the winner of the Caps / Penn's series will represent the east, although I'd like to see Tampa get there.

Jim Nill will need to get a goalie during this off season. That's the Stars biggest weak point.

PicsArt_1462327571531.jpg

19 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Tomorrow night's game 4 should be off the charts. Lindy will have the Stars playing much faster and loose...it should be fun to watch. If the Blues take this series, I'll be pulling for them in the west. I think the winner of the Caps / Penn's series will represent the east, although I'd like to see Tampa get there.

Jim Nill will need to get a goalie during this off season. That's the Stars biggest weak point.

PicsArt_1462327571531.jpg

I have always liked the Blues and even before my Sabres existed.  I do not think anyone in the West and maybe the East also can stop them.  I am hoping and expecting Washington to rally.  A St Louis v Wash final was my pick.   I stand by it.  I do not think Tampa can beat the winner of that series but would have a better shot vs Pittsburgh.  I do expect Tampa to beat the Islanders.  Jamie Benn is one hell of a player.  Dallas is very good offensively.  If they have  weakness its on defense.   Lehtinen is not a bad goalie by any means  I think and hope this is finally  the year for the Blues

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I have always liked the Blues and even before my Sabres existed.  I do not think anyone in the West and maybe the East also can stop them.  I am hoping and expecting Washington to rally.  A St Louis v Wash final was my pick.   I stand by it.  I do not think Tampa can beat the winner of that series but would have a better shot vs Pittsburgh.  I do expect Tampa to beat the Islanders.  Jamie Benn is one hell of a player.  Dallas is very good offensively.  If they have  weakness its on defense.   Lehtinen is not a bad goalie by any means  I think and hope this is finally  the year for the Blues

I'm rooting for the Islanders (in Brooklyn - wtf?!?) because I grew up with them in the late 70's/early 80's and they've pretty much sucked since then.  Walter Jr, Mrs Walter and her family are all diehard Blues fans.  I am rooting for them as well.  IF they play the NYI, then it will be tough on me...  I doubt that'll happen though - the Isles defense won't allow it, from what I've watched....

3 hours ago, Walter said:

I'm rooting for the Islanders (in Brooklyn - wtf?!?) because I grew up with them in the late 70's/early 80's and they've pretty much sucked since then.  Walter Jr, Mrs Walter and her family are all diehard Blues fans.  I am rooting for them as well.  IF they play the NYI, then it will be tough on me...  I doubt that'll happen though - the Isles defense won't allow it, from what I've watched....

No offense, but the Islanders beating Tampa and then the winner of Wash and Pitt is as good a chance as me hitting the power ball on Saturday.  The Blues gave tonights game away.  But I am not concerned.  I believe they will win

On 5/4/2016 at 5:05 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Expect Washington to obliterate Pittsburgh tonight.  Write it in blood.  Washington big.  They completely dominated the Penguins last game and had not luck as they fell behind early. 

Whose blood exactly? Surely not mine. I wouldn't give my blood to those Choking Dogs of Washington. Saturday the sky caves in in D.C. as Washington falls short again. 

That is what they do.

I really am having a hard time finding a team to have an interest in these playoffs. If my Kings are out, I usually cheer for the Habs or some other team from Canada. But there is no team from Canada this year. I suppose I could root for the remaining California team...but San Jose is such a rival for the Kings that I would feel weird cheering them on.

I will probably settle on Dallas or St. Louis by default.

Stars looked good from the mid point of the 2nd into OT last night... That's their game, the need to keep that level of play going and not get caught up in a physical smash mouth style ...that's the Blues strong point. Tomorrow game 5 is at noon our time, 11 est.  

1 hour ago, zepscoda said:

The Blues will bounce back. They should have scored 4 more goals in that game but Dallas got some goaltending for once.  Hitchcock will scream at them and get the turnovers fixed.  Washington will win tomorrow.  Its far from over.  Pittsburgh is just lucky to be ahead

17 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Stats did not fare well this afternoon... Caps are looking good so far tonight.

Both outcomes are what I wanted.  I am hoping the Blues take care of business next game.  And hope Washington plays like they did in game 3 even though the result was not good, it will be if they play like that.  Go Blues!!!!!!!   Its your turn

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Tampa Bay? Nashville? Ugh...I can't get excited about either of these teams.

You do not honestly think they are going  to the finals do you?  I am sure hoping the Blues continue to be great on the road an win tomorrow.  I am cheering for the Caps now but they need some quick luck.  I am cheering for the Blues all the way.  

14 hours ago, ebk said:

Choking Dogs

Sigh..............

They play great and tie the game.  And then in OT no defense and no desperation.  I just do not get it.  I just pray St Louis wins tonight.  They are the best team left.  No doubt.  They win tonight, and look out

That fat little bridge troll looking coach Trotz!!!!  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977
adding

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

They play great and tie the game.  And then in OT no defense and no desperation.  I just do not get it.  I just pray St Louis wins tonight.  They are the best team left.  No doubt.  They win tonight, and look out

That fat little bridge troll looking coach Trotz!!!!  

The Man with No Neck.