Tell us ...What is your fantasy?

Scarlett

God, no! I'd NEVER do that. In spite of all I've ever said, I love myself too much to commit such a hideous crime. I'd feel like a female version of spats' buddy Chuck.

Our Dearest Katka,

We wonder if you felt it?

Felt that calm gust; that soft zephyr.

It was our greatest Sigh of Relief,

Across the quivering water.

green%20sweet%20mango.jpg

Thank-you,

- Alick.

^ :lol:

Gave up on the Machu Picchu one quite fast!

Absolutely not! I spent most of the break reading through a trekking guidebook for the inca trail. Besides, this isn't an either or.

Are you saying I only get ONE fantasy at a time? :(

I want to be out of school and working a REAL job--one that I can have most weekends and holidays off! That's MY fantasy. <_<

I have that now. Don't have too much money, though.

Absolutely not! I spent most of the break reading through a trekking guidebook for the inca trail. Besides, this isn't an either or.

Are you saying I only get ONE fantasy at a time? :(

Okay---you get as many as you can dream up. I know I have waaayyy more than one... :shifty:

I have that now. Don't have too much money, though.

I won't either. In fact, I'll make less money my first year teaching than I owe on student loans. :o

I said I was going to buy myself a brand-new version of my car as a graduation present...yeah...that's a fantasy in itself. Good thing my car runs well and still looks good--despite the fact that it's 11 years old now... <_<

The store director at my store said that she still doesn't want me to leave---she'd hold a job for me for weekends and holidays. :lol: I told her weekends, maybe, but no way in hell for the holidays. :lol:

I think there would be A LOT of board members who would enjoy seeing that. :lol:

:hysterical:

I'm sure there are...

:D

Right now--it's to be able to get whatever I want, whenever I want it.

Instant gratification.

Like not having to work.

Or getting that new car.

Or sitting on my couch and reading that book I've been meaning to read.

Maybe losing the rest of the damned stubborn weight...now?

:D

That would be cool!

Wanna mud wrestle for the honors? :lol:

(Sam would LOVE that...) :P

I would. :D

*sigh* If only my real life were like this. Not only are two awesome women fighting over going on vacation with me, they're going to fight by mud wrestling. Now that's a fantasy!

:hysterical:

Archived