Which Zepper dominates certain Albums

McSeven

When you think of the Members of Zep. Who do you tend to think dominates certain albums.

For me I think that Robert dominates LZ3/Zoso/HOTH/PG.

JPage-LZ1/LZ2/ZoSo/PG.

JPJ-Zoso/HOTH/ITTOD

Bonzo-LZ1/LZ2/ZoSo/PG/Presence

Thats how it looks to me.

Mc7

With the clear exception of Page on Presence and Jones on ITTOD (due to Page's lack of "presence" :lol: ) in the writing department, I think every member has shining moments on all of their albums. As was suggested above, the dynamic of all the members is what elevated Zeppelin above pretty much any other band. Pretty much any band you can name had at least one member who was/is a competent , effective player, but nothing to hold a parade for. All four members of Zeppelin were exceptional in their capacity. :beer:

Oh I don't know. If I had to give it to one, I would definitely say Page because he was the master, the leader, and producer of it all, and Page/Plant were the masterminds of most of the music and lyrics.

But it is really hard to choose because overall I think it's a team effort. One could not have done anything without the other. They are all outstanding musicians and Robert being an awesome powerful singer that he is, I think they all brought something to the table. That is really hard to choose.

Led Zeppelin dominates each album. It didn't matter who wrote what song. It was the chemistry and connection they had coupled with incredible talent that created each album. If one of the four parts wasn't there, it wouldn't have happened the way it did - any of it.

Archived