post anything

thatguynamedjosh247

8 hours ago, slave to zep said:

FB_IMG_1721692928862.jpg

Yes, it was an explosion, the fuselage ignited and who's to say the terrorists didn't have a bomb on board? The same goes for the Pentagon too.

Conspiracy theorists?

8 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Woops, lol forgot you were a pommy.

Biden is a bigger laughing stock here in Oz.

Not as big as Trump. We obviously run in very different circles slave, and that's fine. I've seen Biden get hammered relentlessly by my own parents, inlaws, others... but not universally. Not close. I seldom find the red MAGA hat touting person (dedicated Trump fan). They are around, I have seen one or two, but most see Trump for the reality TV personality that became President - and that's it. The overwhelming majority I know see him for what he says and does non stop. A clown. And that is being mighty generous.

9 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

Yes, it was an explosion, the fuselage ignited and who's to say the terrorists didn't have a bomb on board? The same goes for the Pentagon too.

Conspiracy theorists?

Omg Reggie 🤣 

On 7/22/2024 at 5:14 AM, hummingbird69 said:

Bidens out and kamalas in! Another loser who has no chance of winning

No chance you say? I reckon it's now the Dems to lose.

$50 million in small doner money in 8 hours.

New campaign energy that simply didn't exist before.

What was it, close to 80% of American voters wanted NEITHER man to run?? (Didn't want Kamala, but she isn't Joe or Donald.)

Mate, I know you are backing your horse, and more power to you. It's going to take something major now to get him back into the oval office. Momentum has swung BIG.

No chance of winning is unrealistically optimistic mate. :)

18 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Woops, lol forgot you were a pommy.

Biden is a bigger laughing stock here in Oz.

I bet though it depends on what  news channel people watch/listen too, the newspapers they read. 

OH MY GOD!  I read an article on "Yahoo News" about Kamala Harris.  One person commented that she is such a breath of fresh air because she she speaks clearly and doesn't ramble on.  So I posted a quote of hers from "The New York" Post and included the publishing date.  It was REJECTED by Yahoo News as violating their guidelines!   

“So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time — and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,” she told the crowd.  New York Post, July 22, 2024

So all you people overseas commenting on our candidates, be careful as the media bias is STROGLY biased and one-sided!

2 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

OH MY GOD!  I read an article on "Yahoo News" about Kamala Harris.  One person commented that she is such a breath of fresh air because she she speaks clearly and doesn't ramble on.  So I posted a quote of hers from "The New York" Post and included the publishing date.  It was REJECTED by Yahoo News as violating their guidelines!   

“So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time — and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,” she told the crowd.  New York Post, July 22, 2024

So all you people overseas commenting on our candidates, be careful as the media bias is STROGLY biased and one-sided!

Oh yes, the mainstream media is an absolute joke 

14 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Is that all you've got?

Not worth trying to turn you around, you're too stubborn in your thinking.

The information is out there. 

I can't believe people just swallow what governments tell them....

1 hour ago, slave to zep said:

Not worth trying to turn you around, you're too stubborn in your thinking.

The information is out there. 

I can't believe people just swallow what governments tell them....

Stubborn? 

The facts are that three planes were hijacked and flown into buildings and there are many flammables in every building that could explode when ignited.

So, all those last-minute phone calls from some of the passengers on the planes to their loved ones were fake?

I suppose it's possible that "government agencies" planted explosives in a coordinated attack to bring down buildings and kill their own people, but not probable as you are alluding to but, with all the nut jobs over there, nothing would surprise me.

I take what governments tell me with a grain of salt.

Misinformation and a lack of intelligence from all sides and mostly from the USA. The "Secret Service" debacle leading up to and during the Trump assassination attempt is a case in point.

Cheers.

52 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

Stubborn? 

The facts are that three planes were hijacked and flown into buildings and there are many flammables in every building that could explode when ignited.

So, all those last-minute phone calls from some of the passengers on the planes to their loved ones were fake?

I suppose it's possible that "government agencies" planted explosives in a coordinated attack to bring down buildings and kill their own people, but not probable as you are alluding to but, with all the nut jobs over there, nothing would surprise me.

I take what governments tell me with a grain of salt.

Misinformation and a lack of intelligence from all sides and mostly from the USA. The "Secret Service" debacle leading up to and during the Trump assassination attempt is a case in point.

Cheers.

NONE of the black boxes recovered.

Building 7 fell on it's own, no plane, just "office fire"

Twin towers falling in on themselves, like free fall, not falling over to the side. 

First responders and people at the scene hearing explosions

ALL of the CCTV from the pentagon, except the one second grab we were shown, was taken away, never to be seen. 

And so much more.....

I really can't believe how anyone accepts this as ok.