Evolution Is Timing 3 Disc weirdness?

Mattius

Today I received Evolution is Timing 3. Oddly when I put in Disks 9 & 10 It says on the menu that the gig is the 4th but is actually the 11th. Likewise Disks 11 & 12 says 2nd day, 11th in the menu but the songs are from the 4th! Seems like a silly mistake for EVSD to make! Just wanted to check that I don't have a weird pressing. Can anyone with this set please verify? Thanks.

ledzep-3evolution-timing-movie2.jpg

ledzep-3evolution-timing-movie3.jpg

On 7/21/2020 at 12:43 PM, Mattius said:

Today I received Evolution is Timing 3. Oddly when I put in Disks 9 & 10 It says on the menu that the gig is the 4th but is actually the 11th. Likewise Disks 11 & 12 says 2nd day, 11th in the menu but the songs are from the 4th! Seems like a silly mistake for EVSD to make! Just wanted to check that I don't have a weird pressing. Can anyone with this set please verify? Thanks.

Mine is the same... Gigs are switched and don't match the menu.

Edited by gcczep

On 7/21/2020 at 8:43 PM, Mattius said:

ledzep-3evolution-timing-movie2.jpg

ledzep-3evolution-timing-movie3.jpg

Don't expect perfection on a bootleg.

All of this stuff is so easily obtainable for free.

Kinda ironic that one of those photos is I believe backstage at the Silverdome before they went on, the footage of which, is a holy grail. I hope it sees the light of day sometime...

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Led Revolver said:

My set has arrived today.. but won’t play in my DVD player. Standard Toshiba combi TV in the UK.

The discs came packaged inside cellophane shrink wrap as if they hadn’t been pressed (picture attached). Did anyone else experience something similar?

I’ve just emailed Niwa so will hopefully get this sorted. Very disappointed though.. 

7CCD5014-6BBB-4293-A0E2-01D54A953949.jpeg

It may be stating the obvious but the top and bottom dvd's are blanks to offer protection.....

16 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I buy boots for the packaging as well, but no way I'm gonna complain about something being out of order on an illegal product made in someone's basement. Might wanna bring your expectations down to reality. 

Errr, the fucking thing doesn’t work. What a ridiculous comment 

1 hour ago, Xolo1974 said:

Errr, the fucking thing doesn’t work. What a ridiculous comment 

Probably doesn't work because the TV/DVD combi player isn't very good. Bet it'll work on a decent player.