What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that everything's going well with all of you. I just got home after hanging out with some family and great friends. What more could you ask for? At the moment, I'm listening to the end of "Get It Together" and am now listening to "Don't Say Good Bye Again" by THE JACKSON 5. Have a great morning and ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics.

How's it going everyone? I'm having my strong delicious cups of coffee this morning. Its been raining here in San Antonio, we can really use the rain right now. At the moment, I'm listening to "Man Of The World" by FLEETWOOD MAC. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Rod Stewart - In a Broken Dream featuring David Gimour on Guitar and JPJ on Bass from Disc 4 of the newly released Rod Stewart Sessions 1971 1998.

How's it going "johnthomasmoby?" I hope life's treating you well. I'm going to have to buy the newly released ROD STEWART SESSIONS 1971-1998, I hear its pretty good. Thanks for reminding me. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

How's it going "johnthomasmoby?" I hope life's treating you well. I'm going to have to buy the newly released ROD STEWART SESSIONS 1971-1998, I hear its pretty good. Thanks for reminding me. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hi ZZF. This set is indeed good. This is the first RS release i have bought since "Unplugged" came out in the early 90s....and before that was the Live "Overture and Beginers" in 73... nothing inbetween...It's interesting to hear (preferable) stripped down versions of songs that appeared on all those albums i did not buy.. oh i forgot i finally bought "Smiler" about 5 years ago. Keep on "ROCKin ON" ZZF. Have a great day..JTM.

And back to the thread.....

RS sessions - Disc 2.

Edited by johnthomasmoby

Hi ZZF. This set is indeed good. This is the first RS release i have bought since "Unplugged" came out in the early 90s....and before that was the Live "Overture and Beginers" in 73... nothing inbetween...It's interesting to hear (preferable) stripped down versions of songs that appeared on all those albums i did not buy.. oh i forgot i finally bought "Smiler" about 5 years ago. Keep on "ROCKin ON" ZZF. Have a great day..JTM.

And back to the thread.....

RS sessions - Disc 2.

"johnthomasmoby," how does the new RS Boxset compare to the ROD STEWART STORYTELLER, THE COMPLETE ANTHOLOGY 1964-1990 4-CD Boxset? ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.