What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

^^^

Can we just decide on which of these two duplicate threads to use? Tom, you posted in this one that you were listening to ZZ Top, but then at the same time posted in the other that you were listening to Molly Hatchet...are you listening to two bands at once?

Since this thread was started first and has been the most active, with the most responses, I'm sticking to this one.

Missy, are cut-and-pasting directly into the reply box? Because I found out that if you are still using the Link icon up above to post youtube links, it won't appear as they used to do. All you need to do now is just paste the link directly into the reply box.

Edited by Strider

The Black Crowes new offering "Wiser For The Time" annoyingly only available via mp3 download or very expensive vinyl. The mp3 does'nt even come with any cover art which is a real pisser. [front cover from BC.com)

post-46-0-75115000-1363723082.jpg

I found the Aimee Mann station on Pandora..I've been able to hear a lot of other female voices I hadn't heard in a long while.

Edie Brickell

Dido

et al..

:)

Aww Dido! That gives me fond memories of 7th grade. :) My friend Megan gave me the No Angel CD at my 13th birthday party. We wore that out along with 3LW :lol: Imagine hearing this song over and over all night long :lol:

http://youtu.be/cDyoAzdPoVY