Love Me Tinder, Love me true...

jabe

On 4/26/2022 at 8:41 PM, redrum said:

My latest. 22 downloads already. ☺️

https://freesound.org/people/tubbers/sounds/630534/

Man, Red, that is sounding good. I hope you string together a 2-3 minute complete song. I’m impressed man. I dig it for sure. As a guy who picked up Guitar a few years ago, what you are doing with your recording and other instruments is really cool. The sound you get/create is very unique. Keep that up. This is one Zeppelin fan that looks forward to it. 

Thanks for posting that, also, I don’t hear any squeaking at all. I have a decent system I can listen through as well. Awesome man. 

3 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Man, Red, that is sounding good. I hope you string together a 2-3 minute complete song. I’m impressed man. I dig it for sure. As a guy who picked up Guitar a few years ago, what you are doing with your recording and other instruments is really cool. The sound you get/create is very unique. Keep that up. This is one Zeppelin fan that looks forward to it. 

Thanks for posting that, also, I don’t hear any squeaking at all. I have a decent system I can listen through as well. Awesome man. 

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the comments. ☺️ Maybe it's my computer that has the squeaks. Hopefully, those who download it don't get them either.These are time consuming to do, but are also fun, especially when I get close to finishing them up. Here's my latest and it's a bit longer. This is one I've always liked from when I first heard it back in the 60's by Blood, Sweat & Tears.

https://freesound.org/people/tubbers/sounds/632493/

5 hours ago, redrum said:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the comments. ☺️ Maybe it's my computer that has the squeaks. Hopefully, those who download it don't get them either.These are time consuming to do, but are also fun, especially when I get close to finishing them up. Here's my latest and it's a bit longer. This is one I've always liked from when I first heard it back in the 60's by Blood, Sweat & Tears.

check your message board I left a note for you. There is a squeak.

7 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

check your message board I left a note for you. There is a squeak.

Thanks. The problem is when I send it to Freesound that's when the squeaks appear. They are not on the original recording. I've been going back and forth with their moderator on this and no one seems to know what to do. 

21 hours ago, redrum said:

Great job. Blood, Sweat & Tears is one of my favorite bands. My parents who grew up in the Bay Area loved them and Cold Blood. That sounded great. I don’t hear a squeak, I hear maybe a slight hiss, but it sounds like an album to me. Killer Red. 

Edited by Plant77

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

Great job. Blood, Sweat & Tears is one of my favorite bands. My parents who grew up in the Bay Area loved them and Cold Blood. That sounded great. I don’t hear a squeak, I hear maybe a slight hiss, but it sounds like an album to me. Killer Red. 

Thanks. I appreciate the comments. ☺️ Someone on Freesound asked if this was Minecraft?? I don't know what Minecraft is. Looking for something else to try. 

I saw Cold Blood one night at the Carousel Ballroom in SF. I think it was with Chicago. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...