Love Me Tinder, Love me true...

jabe

1 hour ago, jabe said:

I have no concern/interest in what your wife or your daughter do with their bodies.
I would have a problem if your daughter is a competitive collegiate swimmer and a 6'+ dude who identifies transgender, 
is allowed to compete against your daughter and wins the competition with ease.

Biden made his way? He's been a trough feeder for 40+ years.
Not many gold stars on his resume I'm aware of, but pretty fucking wealthy.
Gotta give props for milking the teats.

Hardcore narcotics killing at will , are being smuggled across the porous southern border.
Try maybe, another news source or two. Verify drug related deaths #'s, via the border.

Tucker lost the bow tie ages ago. Try a refresh with him if your mind is 1/2 wide open. He'll probably piss you off.
I've worked and lived next door to minorities for many years.  We all shared in "pulling the wagon, " hoping to make our neighborhood
as best we could. {Edit) I now live on one+ acre away from the soccer mom, latte, urban funk where resided for close to 30 years. Time for a younger cool crew to occupy. No regrets.
 Plant77, I believe your idea on having (intelligence?) tests to vote has plausible merit, but would be a Spruce Goose to R's and D's.

Right on Jabe. We can go round and round. Yes Biden has been in public service as an elected official for a very long time. As I stated I am all for term limits. Power is something that a lot of people take advantage of. As far as news feeds, I don’t get it from the sources that I can watch on TV very often Sir. I read, and try and fact check the stories I read. As far as Tucker, he is a total asshat. I have no place for him in my world. He is an opinion mouthpiece. There have been a few things I’ve seen him do on UAP’s and I found him charming and interesting in those specific topics. 

It’s laughable to blame the drugs coming across the border/borders on Biden or democrats. I would suggest never watching Fox News or reading Breitbart, or OAN, or whatever other terrible source that is so lopsided and just throws stuff at the wall hoping that it sticks with their demographic. As I stated above, teams are not the way we are ever going to get anything done for anyone. That’s why we are where we are. It has gotten progressively worse over the last 20 years. The vitriol that I personally see and read and experience from both sides is just outrageous. I would argue that no administration did more harm for our country certainly in my life time than the one we just got out of. And I fear that a major portion of the right wants to go back to that. 

I would like to check on all the border drug related deaths and just compare them to alcohol deaths. I think all of it should be legal. People can make up their own minds and determine if they would like to waste it away doing drugs, or if they would like to not participate in that. Certainly in the countries that have a open policy and have spaces for people to make that choice they have far less addiction, and far less crime than we have. And maybe I’m wrong on that. That’s the point. I don’t claim to be right. I also may change my mind and feel different about my convictions and thoughts as I continue to try and grow as man, father, husband, and person in this great country we live in. 

I don’t know, I have had a few Blue Labels tonight and may not be making any sense. You have a great night and I hope that you and yours are good. 

By the way, Evangelina is a total keeper. 

On 4/6/2022 at 9:09 PM, BobDobbs said:

The right claims it is against big government and then passes laws to regulate human behavior. If that is not the definition of hypocrisy then there is no such thing. 

What's the alternative, genius? Anything goes? If you can't tell the difference between passing a law that mandates you must carry health insurance and passing a law that makes it illegal to sell heroin I can't help you.   

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Certainly, in the countries that have a open policy and have spaces for people to make that choice they have far less addiction, and far less crime than we have.

Great, another liberal who draws direct comparisons between a multi-ethnic nation of more than 330 million legal and illegal citizens and Scandanavia, which is more than 90% white and whose entire population is about that of a single large American city.

6 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

What's the alternative, genius? Anything goes? If you can't tell the difference between passing a law that mandates you must carry health insurance and passing a law that makes it illegal to sell heroin I can't help you.   

There you go again Steve, making assumptions.

I never said people should be forced to carry health insurance for themselves. In fact I am 100% Medicare for all with no co-pays. Reason why is Medicare is outcome based, not profit based. Currently you go i for knee replacement surgery under private insurance and if the good doc screws up, well, your insurance will pay the idiot doctor for another surgery. Medicare does not allow that. Under Medicare the doctor would have to perform the new surgery at no cost since he / she screwed up. Medicare for all would cost around half of what private for profit insurance currently costs the people, that's a fact because, well, all those insurance related costs would be gone and doctors would actually be forced to do their jobs correctly the first time just like it is everywhere else on the planet.

Regarding heroin, use was at an all time low until the pharma companies stepped in and became the opioid dealers to the country. Then after the good docs and the pharma industry hooked all those people the cut off the teet which resulted in those people seeking out heroin. Supply and demand baby, free market economics 101. We cannot create a problem and then blame those who become addicts. Personal responsibility is one thing, going to a board certified doctor who is no better than Corn-Pop on the corner is the fault of the system, not the user or rather, victim of that system. But to answer your question, no, heroin should not be illegal, nor should it be legal, it should be decriminalized as it is in Portugal which has the lowest rate of overdoses, and has the lowest overall usage rates of opioids as a result of this policy. In fact, any laws prohibiting drugs are a direct violation of the US constitution if one is an originalist in the interpretation of the constitution which has always been a major argument and brings me to another point. I find it ironic the right wants originalist interpretation of the constitution when it fits their needs but then wants new law contrary to the constitution when that fits their needs. Again, more hypocrisy from the right. Then again I can't stand most dems either so, there's that.

As Plant77 said this blue team red team nonsense needs to stop. If we don't learn to work together we simply cannot succeed.

On 4/8/2022 at 4:24 AM, SteveAJones said:

Great, another liberal who draws direct comparisons between a multi-ethnic nation of more than 330 million legal and illegal citizens and Scandanavia, which is more than 90% white and whose entire population is about that of a single large American city.

No Steve, not Liberal. Libertarian. The war on drugs has sure saved us. Old Nancy Regans “just say no” worked well. I am saying that maybe we need to go another way with it. The last 50 years have worked wonders on the prison system and families throughout the country. 

Or let’s just make this country white again. I mean great again. Alright, I’m going to go watch Seinfeld. 

You have a great day Steve. 

11 hours ago, Plant77 said:

No Steve, not Liberal. Libertarian. The war on drugs has sure saved us. Old Nancy Regans “just say no” worked well. I am saying that maybe we need to go another way with it. The last 50 years have worked wonders on the prison system and families throughout the country. 

Or let’s just make this country white again. I mean great again. Alright, I’m going to go watch Seinfeld

100% truth

The fact is, a large contingent want's to return to exactly how things were in say, Alabama circa 1950 but they dance around their true thoughts and motives with nonsense. They hate government but the increase government to regulate human behavior while eliminating regulation of corporate behavior. They say they are pro life but abandon that life immediately once born. They claim support of personal freedoms until those freedoms are in conflict with their idea how a person should live their life.

I guess I would just shake my head at such white power, classist rhetoric, but when these people scream about social programs and how the poor need to "get their shit together" while having zero issue with the wealthy and corporations taking government handouts in the tens of billions, it's disgusting.

What's ironic is these dopes never learn form history and what eventually happens when a particular "group" hordes everything. Ye olde guillotine time that's what.

That is the problem with human nature, the shit always seems to rise to the top. And now, a word from our sponsor...

8 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

100% truth

The fact is, a large contingent want's to return to exactly how things were in say, Alabama circa 1950 but they dance around their true thoughts and motives with nonsense. They hate government but the increase government to regulate human behavior while eliminating regulation of corporate behavior. They say they are pro life but abandon that life immediately once born. They claim support of personal freedoms until those freedoms are in conflict with their idea how a person should live their life.

I guess I would just shake my head at such white power, classist rhetoric, but when these people scream about social programs and how the poor need to "get their shit together" while having zero issue with the wealthy and corporations taking government handouts in the tens of billions, it's disgusting.

What's ironic is these dopes never learn form history and what eventually happens when a particular "group" hordes everything. Ye olde guillotine time that's what.

That is the problem with human nature, the shit always seems to rise to the top. And now, a word from our sponsor...

:goodpost: 

100% truth

100% truth

No, no one I know wants to return to ultra redneck Alabama.
Grab a handle Dobbs, Birmingham, and most large American cities I believe are governed by Dems.
Pretty much regressing.

Dobbs: "they say they are pro life but abandon that life once born."
My taxes say otherwise, but damn man!,  aren't the sperm donors the one's abandoning?

I probably see close to you on personal freedom. 
Don't fuck with me for no reason and all's cool.

It's not a "white power thing."
I believe you're out of bounds here.

2 hours ago, jabe said:

No, no one I know wants to return to ultra redneck Alabama.
Grab a handle Dobbs, Birmingham, and most large American cities I believe are governed by Dems.
Pretty much regressing.

Dobbs: "they say they are pro life but abandon that life once born."
My taxes say otherwise, but damn man!,  aren't the sperm donors the one's abandoning?

I probably see close to you on personal freedom. 
Don't fuck with me for no reason and all's cool.

It's not a "white power thing."
I believe you're out of bounds here.

Thanks for quoting me twice, that was inspiring 🙂

I believe it is a white power thing, how can you think otherwise when Proud Boys and other WP groups are protesting and causing trouble? Trump was not stating white people from white countries were rapists and drug dealers coming from shithole countries, he was talking about brown and black. As almost half the nation voted for the guy well, you bought it, you must like it. Don't even get me on the repeat of the 1868 southern state elections disgrace also known as the Brown confirmation hearings. If that was not the single most racist and disgusting pantomime nothing is. Not a single repub questioned her on actual case law, or cases she presided over outside of her supposed "soft on pedophile" nonsense. Every ruling on those cases was in line with what all other judges were doing, even republican judges. That I don't even understand as they could have easily questioned her about her actual record which shows she is anything but an originalist which is the wet dream of all republican legislators. That's what really get's me goat, even when they have real provable concern, they go with the dancing monkey show instead. Why? Do they believe the American people are that dim that they have to turn to Tic-Tok absurdism to keep them enthralled? Now that's sad. 

Whatever happened to the Eisenhower Republicans? The William F. Buckley's who could debate policy and substantiative issues with the best of them? Those were great men. Great men who are not spinning in their graves like a dreidel spun by Meth-head Mike. I would vote for an Eisenhower republican over any current dem and that's a fact.

On 4/9/2022 at 7:02 PM, Plant77 said:

Or let’s just make this country white again. I mean great again. Alright, I’m going to go watch Seinfeld. 

The war on drugs was not won because we did not execute the dealers and traffickers. Fact: the rate of recidivism for executed criminals is 0%

14 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

100% truth

Paint with a broad brush much? As a by the way, California was more than 70% white in 1960. How's that multi-culturalism working out for ya, California? 

3 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Whatever happened to the Eisenhower Republicans? The William F. Buckley's who could debate policy and substantiative issues with the best of them? Those were great men. 

This country doesn't raise men like that anymore. No, we're raising tens of millions of over-tattooed vegan men who like wearing clothes on weekends that make them feel pretty.

10 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

This country doesn't raise men like that anymore. No, we're raising tens of millions of over-tattooed vegan men who like wearing clothes on weekends that make them feel pretty.

What's wrong Steve, jealous? I'm sure you are very pretty too, you only need to believe 🙂

1 hour ago, redrum said:

we're raising tens of millions of over-tattooed vegan men

😄

Joeybtoonz shows a lot of that. 

and on that topic, damn does it piss me off to see people all tattoo'ed up complaining they have no money and begging for cash. WTF? One of those tat's cost several hundred clams, you're covered in them, and you have the balls to ask for loot? FFS, if you are healthy enough to get those tat's, you are healthy enough to get a JOB.

See, that's the conservative in me poking out.

3 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

and on that topic, damn does it piss me off to see people all tattoo'ed up complaining they have no money and begging for cash. WTF? One of those tat's cost several hundred clams, you're covered in them, and you have the balls to ask for loot? FFS, if you are healthy enough to get those tat's, you are healthy enough to get a JOB.

See, that's the conservative in me poking out.

There's a crazy, homeless woman in town. They fenced off an area to keep her out because it started looking like her own private garbage dump. Now she is in a doorway a couple blocks from me. They run her out once the weekend is over, but she always has cigarettes, beer and a cell phone. I don't even want to get near her to see if she has any tats. They sprout up like mushrooms. 

8 hours ago, redrum said:

There's a crazy, homeless woman in town. They fenced off an area to keep her out because it started looking like her own private garbage dump. Now she is in a doorway a couple blocks from me. They run her out once the weekend is over, but she always has cigarettes, beer and a cell phone. I don't even want to get near her to see if she has any tats. They sprout up like mushrooms. 

This is the nonsense I speak of. The solution here is simple, get her into a mental treatment facility, get her stable, and if she has no family find her a group home. This actually saves money in the long-term over this band-aid shit they keep doing. Hawaii does this with their homeless and it has saved the state millions.

Now those jerkoffs who are perfectly fine can kiss my ass! Get a job!

When I was younger and was short on cash you know what I did not buy? I did not buy alcohol, I did not go out with the ladies or my friends, I did not buy anything I did not need to survive. You suck it up until you can afford those luxuries. If you are sane and physically capable you need to take care of yourself and not expect others to supplement your unnecessary bullshit.

I remember this time when a very healthy, very in shape (dude was pretty buff), guy of around 25 was panhandling and asked me for money. This guy's hair was immaculately groomed but the guy was wearing hobo clothes with the exception of a new pair of Nike's. Told him to F-off and when he said I was a heartless prick I told him if he is gonna beg for money, best not be wearing a $150 pair of new Nike's and sporting a $60 haircut. Guy huffed and walked away. Just another lazy scam artist.

On 4/11/2022 at 12:21 AM, SteveAJones said:

The war on drugs was not won because we did not execute the dealers and traffickers. Fact: the rate of recidivism for executed criminals is 0%

Paint with a broad brush much? As a by the way, California was more than 70% white in 1960. How's that multi-culturalism working out for ya, California? 

The execution of drug dealers may have worked. But, who would I have purchased my shrooms through? And Acid, and all the cocaine that I did as a young man. I don’t currently participate in ecstasy, or Molly, but I used too. I never smoked crack or did Heroine. But who am I to judge if someone did? I had a tremendous amount of fun with all the drugs that I mentioned above. Smoke lots of weed, took many hits of acid, did lots of shrooms, did several hits of ecstasy, and had some fun, and funny times with doing lines of coke. And I’m being completely honest. And I met a lot of interesting people in the meantime. To think that all the rich white kids that I purchased all that shit from would have been executed for selling that to me is kind of insane. And I lived in the worst parts of the Bay Area. And we drove to Palo Alto to get all of the above from.   

On 4/10/2022 at 9:37 AM, BobDobbs said:

100% truth

Again BobDobbs, mic 🎤 drop. Thank you for all of the honest thoughts. It’s refreshing. 

On 4/10/2022 at 9:18 PM, BobDobbs said:

Thanks for quoting me twice, that was inspiring 🙂

I believe it is a white power thing, how can you think otherwise when Proud Boys and other WP groups are protesting and causing trouble? Trump was not stating white people from white countries were rapists and drug dealers coming from shithole countries, he was talking about brown and black. As almost half the nation voted for the guy well, you bought it, you must like it. Don't even get me on the repeat of the 1868 southern state elections disgrace also known as the Brown confirmation hearings. If that was not the single most racist and disgusting pantomime nothing is. Not a single repub questioned her on actual case law, or cases she presided over outside of her supposed "soft on pedophile" nonsense. Every ruling on those cases was in line with what all other judges were doing, even republican judges. That I don't even understand as they could have easily questioned her about her actual record which shows she is anything but an originalist which is the wet dream of all republican legislators. That's what really get's me goat, even when they have real provable concern, they go with the dancing monkey show instead. Why? Do they believe the American people are that dim that they have to turn to Tic-Tok absurdism to keep them enthralled? Now that's sad. 

Whatever happened to the Eisenhower Republicans? The William F. Buckley's who could debate policy and substantiative issues with the best of them? Those were great men. Great men who are not spinning in their graves like a dreidel spun by Meth-head Mike. I would vote for an Eisenhower republican over any current dem and that's a fact.

Great post!

On 4/11/2022 at 12:16 AM, redrum said:

I would vote for an Eisenhower republican over any current dem and that's a fact.

👍

I would as well. I would vote for Mitt R over most of them as well. I would vote for people with integrity. With a conscious. All those who have exactly what I just pointed to, have all been labeled Rinos. It’s a total joke. John Kasich is another person that I find to have integrity, and honesty.