Love Me Tinder, Love me true...

jabe

On 3/29/2022 at 6:28 PM, redrum said:

More like Make America Ugly Again. 

Make America ugly again??  It was biden voters who did the looting, burning, assaulting, and murdering during the riots. It was biden who embarrassed this country in afghanistan, it was biden who caused energy prices to go out of whack it was biden's inaction months ago that allowed putin to do what he wanted so If anyone made this country ugly it was anyone who voted for this shit and if that means you then wear it proper instead of trying to deflect onto people who voted for something completely different.

Remember when he said trump should resign because of the number of covid deaths?  Should he follow his own advise and resign seeing as how there's been far more deaths from covid on his watch than trumps? what does that say about someone who voted for this asshat

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

Make America ugly again??  It was biden voters who did the looting, burning, assaulting, and murdering during the riots. It was biden who embarrassed this country in afghanistan, it was biden who caused energy prices to go out of whack it was biden's inaction months ago that allowed putin to do what he wanted so If anyone made this country ugly it was anyone who voted for this shit and if that means you then wear it proper instead of trying to deflect onto people who voted for something completely different.

Remember when he said trump should resign because of the number of covid deaths?  Should he follow his own advise and resign seeing as how there's been far more deaths from covid on his watch than trumps? what does that say about someone who voted for this asshat

Dude, that is so outrageously dumb and false, I now have to have a bowel movement.

So, kinda thanks as everyone needs a good poo to keep things moving, but, ouch! That comment was head injury TBI level stupid.

:hysterical:🤪

You're post is so stupid it doesn't even really deserve a response. Talk about head wound level stupidity!  I know it was trump voters who burned down cities to the tune of billions of dollars and murdered people I know.  Thanks for the laugh you made my day.

3 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Dude, that is so outrageously dumb and false, I now have to have a bowel movement.

So, kinda thanks as everyone needs a good poo to keep things moving, but, ouch! That comment was head injury TBI level stupid.

:hysterical:🤪

SR, you know I enjoy reading your pontifications.. you know that, right?
I trust your *movement* exited in a stealth manner.

Pray tell, expound brother Dobbo, what is outrageous about hummingbird69's post?
You disagreed but offered no explanation refuting his points.

1 hour ago, jabe said:

SR, you know I enjoy reading your pontifications.. you know that, right?
I trust your *movement* exited in a stealth manner.

Pray tell, expound brother Dobbo, what is outrageous about hummingbird69's post?
You disagreed but offered no explanation refuting his points.

Your joking right?

29 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

...these cannot be real....no one can be that stupid, can they?

She's just being honest about which sexual aids (no pun intended) should be purchased for any future encounters.  Just like condoms, these are now your responsibility.

dam.jpg

4 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

She's just being honest about which sexual aids (no pun intended) should be purchased for any future encounters.  Just like condoms, these are now your responsibility.

dam.jpg

I have enough problems as it is, I would prefer the Head Master thank you very much. Oh Myyyyyyyy 😉 

On 4/4/2022 at 2:30 PM, hummingbird69 said:

The point that Mr. BobDobbs is making is that of course not everyone agrees with what you are saying. And a bunch of us think it is nonsense. It’s the equivalent of one a person posting what an inept, retarded, embarrassing POS the former administration was. You wouldn’t like it. Perhaps it would make you angry or strike a chord. And that fact is a bunch of us feel that way. As a matter of fact a majority of the country is liberal/democratically  leaning.  Those are facts. My point is, by you posting what you posted you are looking for a reaction, maybe it is someone to agree with you, or maybe it is for a bunch of people to not agree with you. Are things awesome right now? No a lot of things suck. Is this administration cleaning up the shit pile that the previous administration left. Yes. If you are not able to understand that then we can’t have an honest intelligent conversation. The Let’s Go Brandon memes and all the horse shit has got to stop. Or don’t stop it, and it shows that the right has the dumb meme game on lock. 

There are several independent voters in this country. I am one of them. The more I look at it, if you vote for one party all the time it shows me how intellectually stunted a person is. How about vote on issues as opposed to the team mentality. 

For argument sake, look at any national pole that has been done. The guy you are so ready to go back to. The guy that wants to be Autocratic leader, the guy who has routinely praised the worst human since Adolf and Stalin has routinely been voted the absolute worst President in modern times. I’m 45 going on 50. I personally can’t think of a more embarrassing President in our history. And since I’ve been able to vote I’ve voted for a Democrat 3 times, a Republican 3 times and Independent. I’ll gladly tell you who I voted for as well. 

The Audacity to act like what we had before isn’t the cause of a lot of the utter shit we are cleaning up now is just ludicrous. 

They say don’t talk politics and religion. I say I’ll talk both. But don’t spout your shit out, and not expect others to sling theirs as well. Or we can have an intellectual discussion and try and learn from each other’s perspectives. 

Not everything that the former administration did was terrible. I wouldn’t claim that. But in my shitty opinion, which is the same as your shitty opinion he was an utter disgrace to the country. 

As a matter of fact, I think that the Republican leadership secretly wants an autocratic leader/leaders to take the country over so they do not have to worry about the majority of the country ever having a chance to have their say again.

So I would say that you shot your shot and I am sure that there are those on this site that agree with you. No doubt. But like most of America there are more who don’t. Just as it was in the 2000 election, or the 2016 and then overwhelmingly in the 2020 election. And in one of those I voted Republican. 

Here is another fun fact, and we can debate it all day with anyone. The economy has done far better, not just better under the party you are so quick to slam. Go all the way back to WWII. We can look at any graph or anything that you want to look at. One party has been involved in less wars/conflicts, and has been a group that has tried to look out for everyone. In closing, I have voted evenly my entire life, I don’t see party lines. I see us as Americans who all want to win and be proud. Some of us see each other as the enemy. That is not good for anyone. As a side note. I’m socially liberal, and fiscally conservative. But the idea of fiscally conservative. Not what conservatives have actually done the last 30 years. And as a small business owner in Cali, they can all do a better job, and help all Americans more. And not be for big industry, tax breaks for the rich, or cater to the big tech industry. That’s something that I wish both parties would do better at and with. 

And maybe BobDobbs doesn’t agree with anything I said. 

Hope you and yours are well. Good day. 

13 hours ago, Plant77 said:

The point that Mr. BobDobbs is making is that of course not everyone agrees with what you are saying. And a bunch of us think it is nonsense. It’s the equivalent of one a person posting what an inept, retarded, embarrassing POS the former administration was. You wouldn’t like it. Perhaps it would make you angry or strike a chord. And that fact is a bunch of us feel that way. As a matter of fact a majority of the country is liberal/democratically  leaning.  Those are facts. My point is, by you posting what you posted you are looking for a reaction, maybe it is someone to agree with you, or maybe it is for a bunch of people to not agree with you. Are things awesome right now? No a lot of things suck. Is this administration cleaning up the shit pile that the previous administration left. Yes. If you are not able to understand that then we can’t have an honest intelligent conversation. The Let’s Go Brandon memes and all the horse shit has got to stop. Or don’t stop it, and it shows that the right has the dumb meme game on lock. 

There are several independent voters in this country. I am one of them. The more I look at it, if you vote for one party all the time it shows me how intellectually stunted a person is. How about vote on issues as opposed to the team mentality. 

For argument sake, look at any national pole that has been done. The guy you are so ready to go back to. The guy that wants to be Autocratic leader, the guy who has routinely praised the worst human since Adolf and Stalin has routinely been voted the absolute worst President in modern times. I’m 45 going on 50. I personally can’t think of a more embarrassing President in our history. And since I’ve been able to vote I’ve voted for a Democrat 3 times, a Republican 3 times and Independent. I’ll gladly tell you who I voted for as well. 

The Audacity to act like what we had before isn’t the cause of a lot of the utter shit we are cleaning up now is just ludicrous. 

They say don’t talk politics and religion. I say I’ll talk both. But don’t spout your shit out, and not expect others to sling theirs as well. Or we can have an intellectual discussion and try and learn from each other’s perspectives. 

Not everything that the former administration did was terrible. I wouldn’t claim that. But in my shitty opinion, which is the same as your shitty opinion he was an utter disgrace to the country. 

As a matter of fact, I think that the Republican leadership secretly wants an autocratic leader/leaders to take the country over so they do not have to worry about the majority of the country ever having a chance to have their say again.

So I would say that you shot your shot and I am sure that there are those on this site that agree with you. No doubt. But like most of America there are more who don’t. Just as it was in the 2000 election, or the 2016 and then overwhelmingly in the 2020 election. And in one of those I voted Republican. 

Here is another fun fact, and we can debate it all day with anyone. The economy has done far better, not just better under the party you are so quick to slam. Go all the way back to WWII. We can look at any graph or anything that you want to look at. One party has been involved in less wars/conflicts, and has been a group that has tried to look out for everyone. In closing, I have voted evenly my entire life, I don’t see party lines. I see us as Americans who all want to win and be proud. Some of us see each other as the enemy. That is not good for anyone. As a side note. I’m socially liberal, and fiscally conservative. But the idea of fiscally conservative. Not what conservatives have actually done the last 30 years. And as a small business owner in Cali, they can all do a better job, and help all Americans more. And not be for big industry, tax breaks for the rich, or cater to the big tech industry. That’s something that I wish both parties would do better at and with. 

And maybe BobDobbs doesn’t agree with anything I said. 

Hope you and yours are well. Good day. 

Word! Sounds about right to me.

Another issue is the whole system is broken, horribly broken. Any decent person who rises to power cannot get anything done because of all the graft in the system. The corruption is so deep and so entrenched I really don't know if we will ever get real, positive change. Like you I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative. There should be a law that the US must have a balanced budget. Gerrymandering, lobbyists, political "contributions" etc. must be outlawed. SCOTUS must have a 10 year limit then out. Term limits on all elected officials. Most importantly, if an elected official is found guilty of breaking the trust of the American people, of breaking any serious law, they should get life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Liberal or conservative, its mostly bullshit. All of these politicians who claim to "hate" the other side are the same ones hanging out and partying with them as soon as the cameras are off. It really is all a show for the most part. 

IMO, I have no right to tell another person what they can or cannot do as long as they are not hurting anyone and nor should the govt. I have no right to talk to, much less demand what a woman can or cannot do with her body. Who cares if gay people want to marry, if they want to be as miserable as straight people god bless em. Someone wants to identify as trans, or a fish, or whatever, why would anyone else care? It affects nothing. This is the nonsense I cannot understand. Why do people care what other people are doing or how they wish to live their lives? There are almost 8 billion people on Earth, if a woman wishes to terminate a pregnancy that's up to her, its not like we need any more people on this rock.

9 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Word! Sounds about right to me.

Another issue is the whole system is broken, horribly broken. Any decent person who rises to power cannot get anything done because of all the graft in the system. The corruption is so deep and so entrenched I really don't know if we will ever get real, positive change. Like you I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative. There should be a law that the US must have a balanced budget. Gerrymandering, lobbyists, political "contributions" etc. must be outlawed. SCOTUS must have a 10 year limit then out. Term limits on all elected officials. Most importantly, if an elected official is found guilty of breaking the trust of the American people, of breaking any serious law, they should get life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Liberal or conservative, its mostly bullshit. All of these politicians who claim to "hate" the other side are the same ones hanging out and partying with them as soon as the cameras are off. It really is all a show for the most part. 

IMO, I have no right to tell another person what they can or cannot do as long as they are not hurting anyone and nor should the govt. I have no right to talk to, much less demand what a woman can or cannot do with her body. Who cares if gay people want to marry, if they want to be as miserable as straight people god bless em. Someone wants to identify as trans, or a fish, or whatever, why would anyone else care? It affects nothing. This is the nonsense I cannot understand. Why do people care what other people are doing or how they wish to live their lives? There are almost 8 billion people on Earth, if a woman wishes to terminate a pregnancy that's up to her, its not like we need any more people on this rock.

I agree with all above Sir. On every point you made. Broken system, women’s issues. I’m sick of the cancel culture, and the woke crowd as well. Is it broke beyond repair? That is a scary thought. Or maybe it is just change that needs to happen and it would be good to have something different/better.

Term limits are a must. For SOCOTUS, and certainly for elected officials.

Have a great night BobDobbs. 

43 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

I agree with all above Sir. On every point you made. Broken system, women’s issues. I’m sick of the cancel culture, and the woke crowd as well. Is it broke beyond repair? That is a scary thought. Or maybe it is just change that needs to happen and it would be good to have something different/better.

Term limits are a must. For SOCOTUS, and certainly for elected officials.

Have a great night BobDobbs. 

10 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Like you I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative. 

Dobbs, I've heard this line for at least 30 years.
Does "socially liberal" mean opening our southern borders to rampant illegals,
and the transport of Chinese fentanyl being a major cause of death for a certain demographic of our society?

Does it mean a *dude * with a dick can compete against women with vaginas?
Does it mean people who can't afford electric cars will just have to suck it up?

Please, being concise, define "social liberalism" in your eyes, as it applies to April. 2022.

Without deflection and meandering.

20 minutes ago, jabe said:

and the transport of Chinese fentanyl being a major cause of death for a certain demographic of our society?

Does it mean people who can't afford electric cars will just have to suck it up?

Please, being concise, define "social liberalism" in your eyes, as it applies to April. 2022.

Well since you quoted me I will be your huckleberry. What in gods name do you mean “ dudes with a dicks can compete with women with vaginas”? When have women in the great USA or anywhere in the world had it better than Men? I really would like to know. Who is bringing in the Chinese Fentanyl? Is that a liberal cause that I am not aware of. I know for a fact that my mother in law who is a Dr and runs several drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs constantly has her budget cut under one administration. And has for years. Let’s keep the war on drugs and continue to jail non violent pot dealers. As far as all the other scare tactics that the right takes, such as taking away our guns which has never happened, certainly we could have some honest discussions on that. Being that I’m an avid Hunter, from a military family and I happen to own several I would be willing to talk about what should and shouldn’t be legal. 

As for electric cars, no one will ever be made to drive one. Thats an absolute horse shit scare tactic. I would imagine at some point that all manufacturers will go to making electric cars only, way down the line. Probably far after you and are gone. I certainly have never heard that all gas stations will cease to exist, and that you and I will have to drive a electric car or be jailed, and have to walk. 
I am not trying to be rude, certainly some of my reply seems snarky, and perhaps disrespectful. But to toss out Fox News headlines and not have any substance seems a bit misleading. Fun fact about Fucked Fox News, they do not fall under the FCC guidelines so they do not have to retract any of their bullshit stories or headlines because they don’t have journalists working for them. They are all opinion based. Same for all the other shit news programs that the right religiously follow. 

For me socially liberal means you don’t get to tell my wife and daughter what they can and can’t do with their bodies. Nor would any other old decrepit white man who was elected by some backwards county/state. As for illegals which the right loves to talk about, what happened to “ bring me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breath free. Send these, the homeless, tempest tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door”? Unless you are 100% Native American we all came from somewhere else. I got one for you, how about we have a test to be allowed to vote. We have to pass one to get to drive, we have to pass tests to get into college, we have to pass a test for any civil servant job etc. I personally believe that a great portion of the country shouldn’t be able to vote unless they can pass the test to be a United States Citizen. 

It’s easy for Bow Tie suck ass Tucker Carlson to tell us that minorities have it easy. As a man with minorities in their immediate family, and as a man that grew up in a minority area, I say that he and most of that kind are mistaken and have no idea what it is like to walk in their shoes. Socially liberal means that you look out for you, and your neighbors. That you do not think that you are above and know better as a result of race, religion, or economical, or any sort of privilege. Which the guy we just shed like a snake skin was maybe the most privileged, whinny little brat I have ever personally witnessed in office. Talk all you want about the current President, and I’m not happy with it either, at least he made his way in life. He didn’t rely on rich daddy to do his bidding and get him into the best schools, and the best jobs and surround him with every opportunity. Plus Joe would whip the shit out of the Fat Don. That’s a reference to my dad is tougher than your dad. And we all know that Dump is whimpy little bitch. 

So I say to you, what does conservative look like. How does that help out all of us. How does help the kids who have nothing, that have a mom that has to work minimum wage jobs to support her children, in the absolute worst conditions. And we act like they can all pull themselves up by their boot straps and make it happen. I admire the right, I look at the SCOTUS, and how they have managed to bully their pics, draw county lines, make voting harder for the poor and disenfranchised. It’s impressive. 

4 hours ago, jabe said:

I believe Plant77 response is pretty spot on to answer your question. However I would add the southern border, the northern border, neither are open, that is a red herring argument. A truthful question would be am I in favor of legal immigration, and / or immigration for asylum seekers and the answer to both is yes. All those Central American countries of which people are coming from are a result of failed US policy from the 80's. We caused the problems there and now you wonder why its happening? If someone came and turned your country into a narco state what would you do? Let the cartels murder you and your family?

Up until 1882 and the Chinese Exclusion Act there were no laws for immigration and anyone could come to the US, anytime over both southern & northern borders. Then in 1921 there was the Immigration Act of 1921 which barred immigration from all Eastern European countries. See a pattern? Every single immigration law on the books has nothing to do with actual immigration and everything with excluding certain groups deemed "undesirable."

Electric cars. I do not know how old you are but back in the late 70's people freaked out over the removal of lead in the gas saying, "we won't be able to drive our cars, no lead will destroy the engine." Guess what, those cars ran fine without the lead. No one will be forced to buy an electric car, that is absurd thinking.

Regarding trans athletes, I simply do not know enough about the subject to render an informed opinion.

Again, as if my OG post was not clear enough, social liberalism to me means minding your own damn business in regard to how others live their life. Just as you don't want the "state" forcing you to get a vasectomy or have your balls cut off for not paying child support, the state should have zero say in what a woman or anyone else does with their body. That is what is so hypocritical about the right. The right claims it is against big government and then passes laws to regulate human behavior. If that is not the definition of hypocrisy then there is no such thing. 

I only have one original thought towards the current American political situation.  "Americans in general, willingly or subconsciously, will vote for what the media and others refer to as 'gridlock' every chance they get."  They'll bitch about it.  They'll claim it's why nothing gets done.  Yet they'll vote for it every time.  I believe the reason is that the average middle-of-the-road swing voter doesn't trust either political party to be in total charge of anything for very long at any level.  Some people think the solution to this is more political parties.  Maybe, but that would just cause plurality leadership that could possibly make the situation worse. 

Not big on term limits, but just like the Presidency, I think a Senator serving two terms is plenty.  I question what would motivate anyone to do that job for longer than 12 years besides power and graft. 

As far as immigration, I try my best to look long-term.  'The Great Resignation' has been proven to actually be 'The Great Retirement'.  3.9 million people dropped out of the work force by choice.  Most aren't coming back.  The life expectancy has dropped by 2 years.  The birth rate has plummeted.  Unemployment is already falling towards record lows, and there's still plenty of jobs left to fill.  Our entire economy is based on growth.  This isn't the time to close the door.  It's time to open it.  The system may be broken, but the need is still there.  I expect my government regardless of which party is in charge to facilitate that process.  'Separate the wheat from the chaff', let people in who are willing to work so they can help themselves, their families, and yes, ultimately help us.  Your color, your religion, your sexual preference, and that you're not from Norway or whatever place, has no meaning to me.  Are you willing and able to work and contribute?  I say come on in.  We need you!      

22 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Well since you quoted me I will be your huckleberry. What in gods name do you mean “ dudes with a dicks can compete with women with vaginas”? When have women in the great USA or anywhere in the world had it better than Men? I really would like to know. Who is bringing in the Chinese Fentanyl? Is that a liberal cause that I am not aware of. I know for a fact that my mother in law who is a Dr and runs several drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs constantly has her budget cut under one administration. And has for years. Let’s keep the war on drugs and continue to jail non violent pot dealers. As far as all the other scare tactics that the right takes, such as taking away our guns which has never happened, certainly we could have some honest discussions on that. Being that I’m an avid Hunter, from a military family and I happen to own several I would be willing to talk about what should and shouldn’t be legal. 

As for electric cars, no one will ever be made to drive one. Thats an absolute horse shit scare tactic. I would imagine at some point that all manufacturers will go to making electric cars only, way down the line. Probably far after you and are gone. I certainly have never heard that all gas stations will cease to exist, and that you and I will have to drive a electric car or be jailed, and have to walk. 
I am not trying to be rude, certainly some of my reply seems snarky, and perhaps disrespectful. But to toss out Fox News headlines and not have any substance seems a bit misleading. Fun fact about Fucked Fox News, they do not fall under the FCC guidelines so they do not have to retract any of their bullshit stories or headlines because they don’t have journalists working for them. They are all opinion based. Same for all the other shit news programs that the right religiously follow. 

For me socially liberal means you don’t get to tell my wife and daughter what they can and can’t do with their bodies. Nor would any other old decrepit white man who was elected by some backwards county/state. As for illegals which the right loves to talk about, what happened to “ bring me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breath free. Send these, the homeless, tempest tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door”? Unless you are 100% Native American we all came from somewhere else. I got one for you, how about we have a test to be allowed to vote. We have to pass one to get to drive, we have to pass tests to get into college, we have to pass a test for any civil servant job etc. I personally believe that a great portion of the country shouldn’t be able to vote unless they can pass the test to be a United States Citizen. 

It’s easy for Bow Tie suck ass Tucker Carlson to tell us that minorities have it easy. As a man with minorities in their immediate family, and as a man that grew up in a minority area, I say that he and most of that kind are mistaken and have no idea what it is like to walk in their shoes. Socially liberal means that you look out for you, and your neighbors. That you do not think that you are above and know better as a result of race, religion, or economical, or any sort of privilege. Which the guy we just shed like a snake skin was maybe the most privileged, whinny little brat I have ever personally witnessed in office. Talk all you want about the current President, and I’m not happy with it either, at least he made his way in life. He didn’t rely on rich daddy to do his bidding and get him into the best schools, and the best jobs and surround him with every opportunity. Plus Joe would whip the shit out of the Fat Don. That’s a reference to my dad is tougher than your dad. And we all know that Dump is whimpy little bitch. 

So I say to you, what does conservative look like. How does that help out all of us. How does help the kids who have nothing, that have a mom that has to work minimum wage jobs to support her children, in the absolute worst conditions. And we act like they can all pull themselves up by their boot straps and make it happen. I admire the right, I look at the SCOTUS, and how they have managed to bully their pics, draw county lines, make voting harder for the poor and disenfranchised. It’s impressive. 

I have no concern/interest in what your wife or your daughter do with their bodies.
I would have a problem if your daughter is a competitive collegiate swimmer and a 6'+ dude who identifies transgender, 
is allowed to compete against your daughter and wins the competition with ease.

Biden made his way? He's been a trough feeder for 40+ years.
Not many gold stars on his resume I'm aware of, but pretty fucking wealthy.
Gotta give props for milking the teats.

Hardcore narcotics killing at will , are being smuggled across the porous southern border.
Try maybe, another news source or two. Verify drug related deaths #'s, via the border.

Tucker lost the bow tie ages ago. Try a refresh with him if your mind is 1/2 wide open. He'll probably piss you off.
I've worked and lived next door to minorities for many years.  We all shared in "pulling the wagon, " hoping to make our neighborhood
as best we could. {Edit) I now live on one+ acre away from the soccer mom, latte, urban funk where resided for close to 30 years. Time for a younger cool crew to occupy. No regrets.
 Plant77, I believe your idea on having (intelligence?) tests to vote has plausible merit, but would be a Spruce Goose to R's and D's.

Edited by jabe