Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

16 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Two things I've noticed about the contemporary (woke) commercials -- blacks comprise 13% of US population but nearly 75% of the advertising roles. Secondly, and more damning, straight white males are routinely portrayed as stupid and unworthy of any respect whatsoever, that is if they are featured in a television commercial at all.

99% of the straight, white males in commercials are played by Peyton and Eli Manning today.

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

We don't need a State of the Union address, this photo says it all.

I wish someone in the republican party had the balls to find some military officers who are still loyal to this country, get them together with a battalion and occupy the White House, arrest biden, schiff, nadler, pelosi, mayorkas, wray, garland, end this invasion and send these people back to where they came from. 

I love how easily kjp blames the republicans!  

On 9/21/2023 at 7:52 AM, SteveAJones said:

The US Capitol Building should be renamed The Laundromat. 

I thought you lived in Japan.  If that is true, American born or not, why do you espouse views that are related to (or not) issues real people who actually live in the United States of America?

7 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I wish someone in the republican party had the balls to find some military officers who are still loyal to this country, get them together with a battalion and occupy the White House, arrest biden, schiff, nadler, pelosi, mayorkas, wray, garland, end this invasion and send these people back to where they came from. 

They've all been spayed and neutered. 

9 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

General Mark Milley is loyal to this country.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

I am Loyal to My Country and I am just a working class Civilian.  You Strider, need to stop this Hollier Than attitude.  You are about 70 years old.  Do you really want to waste your remaining years talking Politics?  On a Forum dedicated to Led Zeppelin:

18 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

The Obama regime had eight years to purge the senior officer corps of Patriots and they did. It largely explains why the armed forces nowadays are so impotent.

14 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I thought you lived in Japan.  If that is true, American born or not, why do you espouse views that are related to (or not) issues real people who actually live in the United States of America?

As a citizen of the constitutional republic that is the United States, I believe I have a civic duty to do so regardless of where I reside.

9 hours ago, Strider said:

Are you really that triggered by a photo of a black woman?

Triggered? I expressed an opinion and moved on.

9 hours ago, Strider said:

You need to be doing stand up comedy. 

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

You need to be doing stand up comedy. 

My comment was intended as a joke. I couldn't figure out why no one got it....until I realized the Chinese flag that was supposed to be appended to the end of my comment didn't appear in my post.