Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

The mouse spiders that weaved mad webs in the trees were the most feared where I lived. Even though they were smaller than the huntsmen's which were scary ass fuckers, the thought of walking though a web with a mouse spider near the middle was the ultimate nightmare.

I had a huntsmen spider crawl up between my legs driving home from work one time. Ended up on the median strip, jumping around like a maniac. Not nearly as bad as walking into a web with a mouse spider just relaxing.

3 hours ago, rm2551 said:

The mouse spiders that weaved mad webs in the trees were the most feared where I lived. Even though they were smaller than the huntsmen's which were scary ass fuckers, the thought of walking though a web with a mouse spider near the middle was the ultimate nightmare.

I had a huntsmen spider crawl up between my legs driving home from work one time. Ended up on the median strip, jumping around like a maniac. Not nearly as bad as walking into a web with a mouse spider just relaxing.

😵🥴

😄

Leading member of Just Stop Oil is revealed to be sitting on an estimated £1million pension pot from... Shell

On 7/13/2023 at 9:43 AM, redrum said:

This was in my g'friend's back yard. Over 5 feet high. And to think I used to trim those bushes. 😵

BIG SPIDER WEB (2).jpg

8 hours ago, rm2551 said:

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

🥴😖☹️

I'm a confirmed arachnophobe. 

3 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Totally random, but I was thinking it might be pretty cool having a spider crawl on your arm, until you get the thought it could be a brown recluse, then you might have to swat at it.... 🤔

Nasty buggers. 🥺

34 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

I'd LOVE to have a go at letting a huge tarantula crawl on me. Don't know if I'd back out, but I reckon it would be fun as fuck if I could get over the initial fear.

I did it once. Don't ask me how. Damned things were everywhere in Texas in the spring. 

Sort of a good news, bad news thing. I just discovered a Three Stooges channel on my Sling tv, but unfortunately the channel must be owned by the official owners of the rights to the stooge films, since a majority of what they air are the ultra lame New 3 Stooges cartoons with Curly-Joe.

Talk about a letdown.... 😒

5 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Sort of a good news, bad news thing. I just discovered a Three Stooges channel on my Sling tv, but unfortunately the channel must be owned by the official owners of the rights to the stooge films, since a majority of what they air are the ultra lame New 3 Stooges cartoons with Curly-Joe.

Talk about a letdown.... 😒

Just ain't the same. 

SO my kitchen drain clogged up last thursday.   I have been trying unsuccessfully to unclog it. routers, draino, and a ton of plunging all to no avail. My neighbor next door is a plumber . He came over here this morning for over 45 minutes and he couldnt get rid of it didn't charge me a dime.  I called King drain.  The guy was here less than 15 minutes> He got the clog immediately guess how much it cost?

$550 for 5 minutes work.

Is there a horse shortage in Finland I did not know about? Or are they really that starved for entertainment in Finland?  I mean, this looks like something out of Monty Python or SCTV. I kept expecting a giant cheese wheel to roll through.

Edited by Strider

11 minutes ago, Strider said:

Is there a horse shortage in Finland I did not know about? Or are they really that starved for entertainment in Finland?  I mean, this looks like something out of Monty Python or SCTV. I kept expecting a giant cheese wheel to roll through.

I think there's only two things to do in Finland, play hockey or pretend you're a horse. Aside from that, I'm gonna give these girls the benefit the doubt that they are just really into My Pretty Pony and horses. To me, this is no different than grown men wearing other grown men's names and numbers on their back at the football stadium. Who are we kidding, this is the weirdest shit I've ever seen and of course there are participation trophies to be won.  

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

SO my kitchen drain clogged up last thursday.   I have been trying unsuccessfully to unclog it. routers, draino, and a ton of plunging all to no avail. My neighbor next door is a plumber . He came over here this morning for over 45 minutes and he couldnt get rid of it didn't charge me a dime.  I called King drain.  The guy was here less than 15 minutes> He got the clog immediately guess how much it cost?

$550 for 5 minutes work.

My landlady was charged just under $400 for about an hour's work. Also a stubborn damned clog. 

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

$550 for 5 minutes work.

Should've been a plumber. Or an electrician. 

4 hours ago, Strider said: