Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

If you get to a Supermarket checkout and you get the endless drivel about Shitmas and what are you doing for the waste of money, just do what I do. Tell them you are Jehovahs Witness and you don't celebrate it or tell them to fuck off and mind their own business;)

Mr. Cratchett, you get 2 weeks paid vacation in the Bahamas, plus a free ham, turkey and gallon of Chivas Regal brandy. See you next year. 

14 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Ethan Crumbley, Oxford High School mass shooter who is being sentenced today.  Now go to 1:37 of the Rush video. 

ethan.webp

He got life without parole (yeah right). With that hair, he’ll do well in general population. 

He got life without parole (yeah right). With that hair, he’ll do well in general population. 

He'll never come out.  Now we have to endure the trial of his half-wit low life parents.  Despicable by anyone's measure.

Ugh. I just came down with a miserable head cold. Haven’t had one this bad for at least 4 years. 😞

Take care Red.  Covid aside, there's some weird shit floating around out there right now.  Seems everyone's had a bout of something.

On 12/8/2023 at 7:25 AM, Bong-Man said:

Ethan Crumbley, Oxford High School mass shooter who is being sentenced today.  Now go to 1:37 of the Rush video. 

ethan.webp

Looks like a Greta Van Fleet fan.

Edited by Strider

2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

He'll never come out.  Now we have to endure the trial of his half-wit low life parents.  Despicable by anyone's measure.

Take care Red.  Covid aside, there's some weird shit floating around out there right now.  Seems everyone's had a bout of something.

Thanks. Feels like it’s breaking up. The sore throat is gone too. Still gotta get my McDonalds coffee though. 😁

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

^^ I've heard it's impossible to play Achilles Last Stand without an e string. Maybe that's one of just many problems Jimmy had at the August, 11th Knebworth--but that's another matter entirely...  :wacko:

Something I’d never attempt to play. ☺️

Ordered a jacket from Fanatics, everything was great until I had to return it.  They do not provide the info in an email so you can create the return label by hand. You have to have a printer to print out the label. I do not have a printer to print the return label and I do not have a cell phone.   I spent 30 minutes on their chat and was told a couple times that the info is not available.  I finally called them and spoke to a super who gave me the info right away.  What kind of service doesnt give important info to their service people??