ALL ABOUT " THE WHITE STUFF "

The Rover

The "White Stuff" --- The stuff that falls from the sky . . .

086_snow_skiing_bunny.jpg

I've been to the slopes twice. Once at Breckenridge and another time at Copper Mountain.

Just a beginner. I would like to take up snowboarding.... not for the tricks, but simply as an alternative to skies.

It always blows my mind to see little children on the slopes nimbly doing their thing. They have no fear of breaking anything at that tender age!!

My biggest rush was at Copper Mountain, when I did a run from a higher slope, no "side-to-side" all the way down, but instead, knees bent, and poles tucked behind, just "following the line", and going 60+ miles an hour, for less than a minute. Then, 2/3rds of the way down, the angled approach to begin to stop. Would have been a stand up stop, except for the icy patch near the bottom !

The "White Stuff" --- The stuff that falls from the sky . . .

My biggest rush was at Copper Mountain, when I did a run from a higher slope, no "side-to-side" all the way down, but instead, knees bent, and poles tucked behind, just "following the line", and going 60+ miles an hour, for less than a minute. Then, 2/3rds of the way down, the angled approach to begin to stop. Would have been a stnad up stop, except for the icy patch near the bottom !

Many people who live in Texas ski in Ruidoso. :D Seriously, if you've never been there, you might like it - probably a day's drive from where you are - laid back and a good place to hone your skills.

After breaking one ankle twice and told if I broke it again I'd need a fake ankle joint..I'm too scared to ski.

Yeah, in Powder world Utah.

But I do love tubing!!

Ouch! My husband was a hell of a skier in his youth and he introduced me to the sport. I miss the rush of hot-dogging down a slope but, after too many near misses, I've decided that it's best to keep my bones intact. I still have visions of Sonny Bono slamming into that tree.

Many people who live in Texas ski in Ruidoso. :D Seriously, if you've never been there, you might like it - probably a day's drive from where you are - laid back and a good place to hone your skills.

Ouch! My husband was a hell of a skier in his youth and he introduced me to the sport. I miss the rush of hot-dogging down a slope but, after too many near misses, I've decided that it's best to keep my bones intact. I still have visions of Sonny Bono slamming into that tree.

I am really an ice skater not really into sking and it costs to much.

I am really an ice skater not really into sking and it costs to much. I am a figure skater.I am like madonna I was a dancer too most of my life like her!!!!!!!!!!!

But, unlike Madonna.... you may not have banged 17 year old NYC Puerto Ricans in your limo!!

Just keep an eye out for Tonya (Harding) !! :D

Go head laugh at me Jag but it is not my fault that God gave me this body!he may have created me a dancers body but at least I HAVE a nice body!

:lol:

I bet you do.

I also bet Madonna is a virgin.

fb3f126d.jpg

[Now you're just giving away your schtick, man. ;) which'll ruin the fun]

:lol:

I bet you do.

I also bet Madonna is a virgin.

fb3f126d.jpg

[Now you're just giving away your schtick, man. ;) which'll ruin the fun]

NO I HAVE NOt THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MAY NOT HAVE MUCH OF A SEX LIFE UNLIKE HER BUT I AM PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived