Robert Plant on "This Morning" tomorrow!

Chicken

No, that's not it at all. It was just a tad bit too contentious.

well, i grudgingly accept that...I was merely posting a reply to someone else's post...I didn't realize i had that much animosity in me with regards to Robt...i love "the boys" as much as the rest...trust me on this one...the (off) topic came up and i threw in my two cents-although i never suggested a shut-down of the site(!) like i heard someone else did...

So to reply to someone else's views, albeit off-topic, is off limits and worthy of "editing"?

There is a link to the forum guidelines just below the photo of Led Zeppelin at the top

of the site. Familiarize yourself with them if you haven't already and it will be clear why this thread required moderation. Enough said.

The original views weren't suppressed so it is not censorship.

It is moderation, as promised and to be expected.

I'm not too upset about being completely cut out of this thread, but it was much more than editing. I did not break any forum rules, but my opinion was different than those of you who are primarily Robert Plant fans as opposed to Led Zeppelin or Jimmy Page fans. My point of view was completely deleted, I consider that censorship. Why were my posts deleted?

That said, the moderators have the right to delete whatever they choose.

I guess that it will keep the trolls out of the loop, but also keeps members from being able to express their opinions freely.

• 1 month later...

Archived