Robert Plant on "This Morning" tomorrow!

Chicken

I was watching a bit of Phil n' Fern this morning as per usual and they mentioned that Robert is gonna be on tomorrow's show!

I've had a look around and a search...can't see anything else about it anywhere on here, so I thought I'd better post this! I didn't know anything about it 'til I saw that earlier today, so y'know.

Apparently he's gonna be talking about "his solo success".

So if anyone is either unemployed or a fellow student, roll on tomorrow morning! :D

:P

Dam I am working in the morning :angry: !! please tell us what happened (maybe there is a link on the net for the show ?)

I met Fen along time ago back in 1990 when I did Telethon (if anyone remembers that ?), She was really really a lovely person !! :)

Dam I am working in the morning :angry: !! please tell us what happened (maybe there is a link on the net for the show ?)

I met Fen along time ago back in 1990 when I did Telethon (if anyone remembers that ?), She was really really a lovely person !! :)

Can you record it and watch later :D

Can you record it and watch later :D

Now look !! no one likes a smart arse :D thats just to obvious, I guess yes I could :) with u tube and the net i just forget i have a recorder, that just seems so 1980's B)

Now look !! no one likes a smart arse :D thats just to obvious, I guess yes I could :) with u tube and the net i just forget i have a recorder, that just seems so 1980's B)

Sorry, was really trying to be helpful :D But yes, we do forget about ye olde video recorder!

Yeah and Fern's not on - its Ruth, but she's a bit of a Zeppelin fan so it should be interesting. Phil just said Robert is in his dressing room so he has locked the window as he doesn't want his TV thrown out! :lol: Don't worry peeps it was a genuine jest. Phil's not daft either. (And no I don't know him )

Also interested to see Linda Lusardi is a guest today too - as she was in his first solo video ("Burning Down One Side"). Al Murray is on now and he was on "The Live Floor Show" with Robert a couple of years ago (oh yeah Chicken, I said I would sort out a copy of that for you didn't I?.......)

Yeah and Fern's not on - its Ruth, but she's a bit of a Zeppelin fan so it should be interesting. Phil just said Robert is in his dressing room so he has locked the window as he doesn't want his TV thrown out! :lol: Don't worry peeps it was a genuine jest. Phil's not daft either. (And no I don't know him )

Do you have a video recorder....pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase?

But not Betamax. :P

posted this on a similar thread, but I'll repeat it here just so everyone sees it......................

Watched the interview after my Mam rang to say someone from Led Zep is on TV, so turned it on & watched it. The interesting thing was when Plant was asked about Led Zep, he didn't rule anything further out.

He said he'd enjoyed it, the press was great which surprised him and asked about the future for Zep, he talked about not being able to do it like the Stones or other bands who just keep on doing it as it becomes cheesy, what he said was "It's got be everything it was at the beginning, but at a different Stage in One's Life" Then asked to clarify whether or not it'll happen again he said "I Don't think I can think about that right now, I've got an American across the Atlantic poking me with a violin Bow saying c'mon tell em Robert" he then went on to say that with Zep everything was real, and whatever happens (Meaning in the future) it's got to be magic.

So Unlike interviews before the Reunion he's not ruling it out, now that doesn't mean anything will happen but at least it wasn't a NO and he seemed willing to talk about it.

Graham

Archived