2023-2024 NFL Season Thread

Walter

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

ebk, did you have fun watching that Ravens game?

No.  

However, I did enjoy the end.  A friend of mine just said they're the least impressive 10-3 team he's seen.  I don't care how impressive they are, as long as they win. 

5 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

^^ They are all must wins for Buffalo at this point, seeing as how they still have 4 or 5 teams they have to leap over, just to have hope at getting a Wild card...

If they win out, they would make it.  I’m not sure how many of Miamis games are vs crap teams either?

I need Dallas tonight to cash a few parlays 

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

2 Monday night games at same time. I need Green Bay to cash more parlay tickets.  Waiting at the window.  Giants suck.  Miami on other channel, -14.  Only worry would be Henry being able to run ball and kill clock?  Unlikely.  Lots of good unders, I had Vikings and Raiders under.  Almost 0-0 tie.  

Take that Andy Reid!  Can’t stand your fat whining ass!!!!

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

I  cant believe my eyes.  I thought Miami had won that game?  Shocking I just found out.  i went to bed with it 27-14 after suffering through the end of that Green Bay debacle that cost me 4 parlays.  Fuckers.  The Tennessee score really gives the Bills a shot at the division. Miami has Jets, Baltimore and Dallas before the showdown with the Bills last week.  Dont assume Jets are a freebie.  They are not.  That defense is ferocious

Watching highlights of end of Miami game.  Sweeeeeet

Edited by LedZeppfan1977