Holiday Inn, Canning town

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone who stayed after the gig at the canning town holiday inn express comes on here..

We had a great night after the show, even if a little too much beer was consumed!

Aquamarine did.

If you are refering to the Holiday Inn 10 minutes down the road from the 02 then ......

Yaaaaaaa .

I'm Jeff from Toronto , and we stayed up all night and then me and my friend took off for the BBC studio's . Does that ring a bell ??

We all sat around watching the lap-top and the camera footage we had of the show .

If I recall there were people from many places throughout the world .

I can vividly still feel and remember the energy and buzz we all shared in .

The best night of my many !!!!! We should start an alumni group -- lol .

Who's on this list ???

1) Jeff -- Toronto

Well , it certainly seems like the Holiday Inn's were having a blast .

Hats off to all those that enjoyed a festive evening !!!

Our hotel lobby must have had at least 25 to start and then

by the end there was about 7 of us left nearing 5AM.

Cheeers , and cherish those memories .

A historic night .

If you are refering to the Holiday Inn 10 minutes down the road from the 02 then ......

Yaaaaaaa .

I'm Jeff from Toronto , and we stayed up all night and then me and my friend took off for the BBC studio's . Does that ring a bell ??

We all sat around watching the lap-top and the camera footage we had of the show .

If I recall there were people from many places throughout the world .

I can vividly still feel and remember the energy and buzz we all shared in .

The best night of my many !!!!! We should start an alumni group -- lol .

Who's on this list ???

1) Jeff -- Toronto

Hi Zepp-4-Life

Yep, I was there. (I was the guy wearing the Zoso tshirt - Dave is the name)

I think we stayed up in the bar until around 2am, watching the lap-top!

Yup, I admit it, I was there!

All the exciting TV-throwing stuff must have happened after I went to bed, though. :(

LOL

I must have been outside having a fag, talking to some guy from an ABBA Tribute band at the tv throwing time :):)

Yeah we stayed there, only Irish there i think! Very nice hotel it was too :)

I recall having a quick chat with an Irish guy at the bar, Maybe that was you? Also spent quite a while talking to a german guy.. can't remember his name though! The Abba guy was from Leeds.

Hey Jeff,

Yes, Me and my wife stayed up all night with you guys as well at the Holiday Inn Express. It was an awesome night to come back from the concert and continue celebrating with everyone. I was really surprised at the number of people there after the concert. Both me and my wife stayed up in the lobby until you left for your interviews. We then met up with you and Steve the following night in the lobby and we closed the bar again at 2:00AM

Sean from NJ

Hey Jeff,

Yes, Me and my wife stayed up all night with you guys as well at the Holiday Inn Express. It was an awesome night to come back from the concert and continue celebrating with everyone. I was really surprised at the number of people there after the concert. Both me and my wife stayed up in the lobby until you left for your interviews. We then met up with you and Steve the following night in the lobby and we closed the bar again at 2:00AM

Sean from NJ

Hi Sean,

It's Dave. Nice to talk to you on here.

BTW, Dave Lewis has used one of my pics in the new TBL fan magazine! It's one I took outside the Pilot Inn. You can see the back of your wifes head on it lol!

..Still waiting for MSG.

I recall having a quick chat with an Irish guy at the bar, Maybe that was you? Also spent quite a while talking to a german guy.. can't remember his name though! The Abba guy was from Leeds.

Yeah I'm sure that was me, queueing for pints no doubt :) small world isnt it! a few days i will never forget! :)

Oh yeah, starting guard for the Oklahoma Sooners, took them to the NCAA finals in 1988! Went on to have a pretty good NBA career...

Mookie Blaylock is the name Pearl Jam chose as their first .. They were forced to change it later :) Hence the reference to our board recognizing it

Archived