Hi!

Virginia

I joined a few weeks ago, and haven't formally said hello yet, although I've met a few people already :)

I have been a fan of their music since I was around 13, in the late 70s. As I got married and had children (starting in the early 90s), we hit the Barney/Disney Channel/Country-Mellow Music years for a while. Recently I found my way back; I'm having a great time catching up here on the music, news, pictures, etc., and buying more of their CDs (most of my original collection was on vinyl).

:)

Hi there everyone :wave: I'm new here too. I was a member last year for a few months (i used my very BORING everyday name Lynne back then though) but when all the 02 arena madness started i took a bit of a step back for a while, there was a lot of carry on going on back then :rolleyes:

I like the new look of the board, still loads of interesting threads about. Everyone made me very welcome last time, looking forward to getting to know you all again properly B)

Virginia, welcome!!! here you'll find everything for your LZ love to grow!!!! and people here are great)))))

LadyWhiteSummer, i love your avatar, is it from the Rain song (the song remains the same concert)?))) you are welcome too, nice to meet you)))

And Bonza, hello))) Judging by your usermane, you like Bonzo hah?))))) very nice to meet you 2))))

[ And Bonza, hello))) Judging by your usermane, you like Bonzo hah?))))) very nice to meet you 2))))

Nice to meet you too Maureen! and judging by your surname you like percy right??!! :P hehe. I love them all but my username is bonza because a friend of mine calls me like that (he knows i love zep B) )

in fact i do like Percy but it's not the reason for my username. the thing is that my friends call me Maureen cuz they thing i look like her. even my parents call me Maureen sometimes ^^

Virginia, welcome!!! here you'll find everything for your LZ love to grow!!!! and people here are great)))))

LadyWhiteSummer, i love your avatar, is it from the Rain song (the song remains the same concert)?))) you are welcome too, nice to meet you)))

And Bonza, hello))) Judging by your usermane, you like Bonzo hah?))))) very nice to meet you 2))))

Hi there Maureen, glad you like the avatar, it is from TSRTS. I'm a Robert girl through and through, can you tell? :lol:

Hi people I'm new here too! Sorry for the English, I am from Brazil, and I don't speak It very well...

I Love Zeppelin and many other bands of that time... I'd like you correct any errors of my poor english... Bye!

Hi people I'm new here too! Sorry for the English, I am from Brazil, and I don't speak It very well...

I Love Zeppelin and many other bands of that time... I'd like you correct any errors of my poor english... Bye!

welcome!! :D Don´t worry i´m new here too and my english is horrible!! :P

Archived