Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Let your hubby have Kate. Robert is much prettier than her anyway.

ha, sooo true!! and well worth the Price..let him have his Kate as Long as you can have Robert hehe

I just got my tickets to see Robert and his SSS band. They will be playing here in NOLA in July. Tickets were expensive!!! $120.00, but I got good seats. Can't wait to see Robert. Heaven is coming in July!!!

I vould just cry,they are not even within 1000 miles of me,,hey Robert,come closer,I would pay $500 for tickets!!!

This may be a bit childish but do what my sister and I done years ago when we were teens (she liked Take That and I was into Keanu Reeves).

Take one wall, plaster it with a montage of Robert Plant pictures and your hubby can have another wall and he can plaster it with Kate pictures...mind you that it may not be as cheap as using wallpaper!! lol

I need that too! I keep telling my husband that I am going to hang up an epic Robert Plant poster. He tells me if I do that, he is going to hang one up of Kate Beckinsale. It may be worth it.... ;)

I always thought they were unicorns, ah well that gives me an excuse to do...er....study the film a little bit closer

P_P: What are those little figures on his jeans on the other side of the lemon? Looks like some little animal figures. :friends:

mikerob.jpg

Is that Michael Palin? Someone else I admire, not in a hot way, just a clever, lovely man. I wonder If they've met again since?

Btw loving some of the recent pics, especially the one where he's getting out the car. He looks great on that :)

Edited by amie1974