Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Wah ladies I'd just like to say: I'm ENDLESSLY proud that we stand united against some people!!! So, I'll let it rest now..Forever..

Like playground bullies. Still rattling on about a polite request days later.

Like playground bullies. Still rattling on about a polite request days later.

Knebby, you're getting really boring dear. Your negativity really spoils this fun thread. Let it rest as I said above :zzz: Or smoke the peace pipe or something..

Knebby, you're getting really boring dear. Your negativity really spoils this fun thread. Let it rest as I said above :zzz: Or smoke the peace pipe or something..

Are you kidding? I let it rest days ago, (in fact everybody did - except you). It's you who has has brought it up again. You're proud to gang up on someone because they made a polite request. I'm proud to carry on regardless. See ya. (Forever didn't last long) Edited by Knebby

o

Are you kidding? I let it rest days ago, (in fact everybody did - except you). It's you who has has brought it up again. You're proud to gang up on someone because they made a polite request. I'm proud to carry on regardless. See ya.

wow you really have to calm down dear. I will not engage in further discussion with you as I don't want to drag anything out longer than it already has been. As I said, it's getting boring

Thanks for sharing from your personal collection. I am slightly embarrassed that I didn't at least recognise Cozy Powell. :blush:

It's Robbie Blunt, Jezz Woodroffe, Paul Martinez and Cozy Powell. Taken when they were recording "Pictures At Eleven". :)