Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

scarey.jpg

You are so lucky to know him,I think he is just a great guy and not because just of his looks and voice but he just seems so thoughtful and kind and also loves animals which is top on my books!!! I know if I would have ever gotten the chance we would have had a friendship too

Yeah saw the interview (I even have a copy of it on the ipod...obsessive moi???) But I wonder if it is still pierced

SozoZoso: Robert does have a pierced ear. The best of his earring look can be seen on youtube in an interview that Robert and Peter Grant are giving while on a boat doing down the Thames River. It is a dangling silver earring that matches his silver necklace. It is really a beautiful

set and he wears it so well. Percy really loves the bling.

njf_rp_tr.jpg

OMGosh! How wonderful is this picture???? To think that if this guy hadn't recommended Robert to Jimmy...what kind of a legacy would 'Led Zeppelin' have?

I wish I was next to him, I'm smooch him in gratitude! (I mean Terry *lol*)

OMGosh! How wonderful is this picture???? To think that if this guy hadn't recommended Robert to Jimmy...what kind of a legacy would 'Led Zeppelin' have?

I wish I was next to him, I'm smooch him in gratitude! (I mean Terry *lol*)

I know what you really mean!!!!