Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

he still looks good,even sick!! I am a nurse,I could have helped him!!!

Sorry is this a tad small

44788_10151568765384271_927488956_n.jpg

C-85_RobertPlant_1974_Gruen.jpg Also in this photo, was this one of the ones in which Robert had the flu (You can tell from looking at his face, poor baby)

Ladies-in-waiting to his Most Gratuitous Majesty's King Roberts' Locks (and bedchamber! ...ohh matron!)

(And yes I have swallowed a Tudor sized dictionary) :lol:

robert_plant_king.png

(also I've got the tune of "Greenslieves" stuck in me head...eh??)

Edited by SozoZoso

You can have Robert on a stamp, flip it and lick the back of his head AND.....get away with it! lol

I've gone into a silly mood, need fresh air and walkies is beckoning me....

United we Stand!!! Let's just post hot pics of Robert in this thread. We can drool, lick-n-flip, and say whatever we want. I'm with you ZepRex!!!! P_P, love your hand-in-pants piccie. I used to flip it, now I lick it. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just in case we do get too carried away with our excessive drooling again, later on tonight I can get another lust for robert thread started if you ladies want me to and if that's okay with you guys and for the pagettes I can get the lust for jimmy thread started as well

Edited by redhairedqueen22

If he/she is a personal friend of Robert's they probably told him about it and he responded that if a bunch of cute ladies still thinks he looks hot at 64, let them have at it! Seriously-what guy is going to get pissed off about a thread dedicated to their hotness with chicks fawning all over them? "I'm really ticked and offended all these chicks want me" said NO straight male ever! :)

I do wonder what changed knebby's mind on our excessive drooling