Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I dont think it is him either,he never really wore shirts that plain either

I don't think thats him, the side profile of his face is different, lack of body hair as LLH said and the waistline is too skinny. The chin looks different or is it just me??

I think that may be Daltrey, can't be too sure though. Its funny how we can notice all of Robert's familiar parts including little Robert Anthony

Thats because we've been drooling over Robert too long to notice little things lol

Wait...what?? Is this a real photo of Robert??? It can't be. His body wasn't/isn't supposed to look that...eh..feminine-ish, but then again...

Daaaaamn if it's a real photo.

the bottom half for sure is not him. that part has to be a woman's body but even if it isn't it sure isn't Robert . he was never that slim and had some muscles that would show through. plus the lack of hair on stomach and legs.

His legs weren't that hairy!

Case in point, that drag picture of him floating about. The man had LEEEEEEEEGS if you know what I'm saying.

maybe it's because it was blonde so harder to see sometimes. maybe we need some robert without pants pics to study this issue.

11-Robert-Plant-playing-soccer-in-a-spee

Wait...what?? Is this a real photo of Robert??? It can't be. His body wasn't/isn't supposed to look that...eh..feminine-ish, but then again...

huh_zps92260f90.jpg

Daaaaamn if it's a real photo.

HAhahahahahhahahahhah this photo omg I had to stare at it for ages before I stopped laughing

And it can't be him; males just do not have hips like that, at least I've never seen any man with a body like that. And the hair and face doesn't look right either, too dainty.

Where did you find the photo?

Edited by Sunshine woman

found this on facebook for some place in australia. i would love to be where she is in that pic.

261270_10151510315694293_831660948_n.jpg

fuckin hell, what?? Oh god, am I jealous or what?? she is one lucky person..how he touches her tummy..god he's so sexy..

as for that pic which caused loads of discussion: I don't think that's Robert at all. The hips are very feminine and also the face is not Robert's..one sexy pic though^^

about the music,oh,does he sing too? LOL

Well, I was listening to Pink Floyd with the headphones and just relaxing...then I saw the photos ZepRex posted and my heart rate just ...whatever, I have to go take a pause for the cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, it is about the music, but he is just to much physically...

found this on facebook for some place in australia. i would love to be where she is in that pic.

261270_10151510315694293_831660948_n.jpg

Well I guess this picture answers the hairy legs issue...and there's no girl in the picture because I have deliberately blocked her out. Lucky b!

maybe it's because it was blonde so harder to see sometimes. maybe we need some robert without pants pics to study this issue.

11-Robert-Plant-playing-soccer-in-a-spee

Or Robert without undies for that matter and if you're caught ogling at him, just say it's research

Edited by SozoZoso